RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
why do you pretend that media organizations can't be primed to undercut american interests?
whose American interest? joe public's?
3X8P9Dj.png
:deadmanny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whose American interest? joe public's?
3X8P9Dj.png
I suggest you read about Phillip Agee:

Philip Agee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/obituaries/10agee.html?_r=0

And yes, American interests...the very things you benefit from indirectly but cry foul when you understand what they are, then are completely quiet when other nations do it.

Americas dominance has lulled many of you all into forgetting that other nations are gunning for the same top spot with even more deceit, subversion and outright theft than you could ever imagine...and you think the goal is just to "play fair"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so fukking what? I can find you somewhere on the Internet where it says otherwise

:pachaha:.................:rudy: you can't walk me through anything:ufdup:
Actually, it doesn't.

The Wikileaks/FSB/SVR theory is one thats had little traction outside of a few analysts and ex-intel US workers. You won't find many articles about it because its something thats already hard enough to prove.

But don't take my word for it, look at wikileaks own comments and social media presence.

Stop putting Wikileaks and Assange on a pedestal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
really
what are we dominating in? child health? wealth equality? low incarceration rates? Education?
3X8P9Dj.png

The very freedom of speech and the ability to openly criticize government.

I really hope you're not playing blind to the sheer ideological oppression going on in Russia and comparing it to attempts at undermining western freedoms by exploiting problems inherent to our domestic governance for the sake of rilling up turmoil at home.

Are you really this dense?

See, Ex-Soviet Countries understand this too well. They know when media is being used to make people angry and stir up trouble in their own backyards. People would have rioted in other countries from the shyt Wikileaks has done...in fact they already have.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
Imagine if you will a circle, but not a circle at the same time, we are all the circle and inside the circle is yet another circle but this circle has sides. Now Wikileaks is a jar of strawberry jelly...no grape jelly, yeah definitely grape jelly, when the grape jelly gets in the second circle closes to the one with the largest sides it's evident that it's motives are more like that of strawberry jelly...you fags?

?

:shaq:
:banderas:how did I miss this post:mjlol:
rep:pachaha:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The very freedom of speech and the ability to openly criticize government.
-criticize them about what? :ohhh:
-well for one thing, them spying on us and misbehaving globally and nationally! :jbhmm:
-oh wow, how do we find out this information so we can dissent and criticize them?:ohhh:
-Well wikilieaks and Snowden told us:jbhmm:
-oh wow what great American heroes and mavens of democracy they are:ohhh::blessed:

According to you, the wikileaks are
leaks to seed dissent in the West
What's the point of having freedom to dissent if the facts we are to dissent about are hidden from us?

Meme-JFK-education-democracy.jpg

YOU ARE THE THREAT TO AMERICAN SECURITY AND DEMOCRACY, NOT SNOWDEN OR WIKILEAKS

Last edited: