RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What do you think their motivation are? or rather what motivations causes you concern?
Wikileaks motivation is anti-western subversion.

By virtue of guys like you who parrot what they leak and champion their cause, you're ignoring that they aren't releasing the same stuff on everyone else unilaterally.

They have a reputation they're not living up to.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Wikileaks motivation is anti-western subversion.
You are trying to convict them of a thought crime
I don't care about their motivation, I look at their actions

congress and the corporations cause more anti-western subversion :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are trying to convict them of a thought crime
I don't care about their motivation, I look at their actions

congress and the corporations cause more anti-western subversion :ld:
Wikileaks ACTIONS are anti-West. This should bother you.

Stop pretending that other nations aren't looking to use that leverage against you. The USA has made a lot of people lazy about the reality of propaganda or its effects.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What do you think their motivation are? or rather what motivations causes you concern?
@Napoleon just answered it for me. It's becoming hard not to see that pattern. Your thought crime statement is laughable, and is fluffy language to say that you don't care if their goal is to undermine the strategic advantages of the American intelligence apparatus as long as they expose where it has gone astray. I would respect it if you said that, and it is a respectable position. But to try to be dismissive of red alarms just because they don't personally worry you on narrow ideological grounds is dishonest.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
@Napoleon just answered it for me. It's becoming hard not to see that pattern. Your thought crime statement is laughable, and is fluffy language to say that you don't care if their goal is to undermine the strategic advantages of the American intelligence apparatus as long as they expose where it has gone astray. I would respect it if you said that, and it is a respectable position. But to try to be dismissive of red alarms just because they don't personally worry you on narrow ideological grounds is dishonest.
Look at what i asked and what you answered, that should tell you everything

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look at what i asked and what you answered, that should tell you everything
I tagged you because I thought under all that trolling, you were a reasonable person...now i'm seeing thats its futile.

Look...it doesn't matter if you think the USA is OMGHITLER with their intelligence agencies, it matters who is telling you the information and that they have to gain from it.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
it matters who is telling you the information
actually, no. There is datum that is self-evident and the integrity of which is inviolate regardless of who gives it to you
You cant get around this
Everyone dissenting here has told you the same thing
You keep pounding the table and inventing your own version of proof for things that are quite irrelevant
if wikileak is a spy outfit, I only wish more spy outfits were as giving as they are