RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My wife is Russian. When they put us in camps do you think they'll let her check me out with a hall pass?

Putin don't hate the people this is between oligarchys. He told the American folks about how they wanted to start war etc... he don't want that he wants to make money for him and his cronies

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ngl at first I thought all this was just what the democrat party paid you to post but it seems you was on the ball in regards to this lol.

This is kind of unprecedented when you think about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Опубликованы фото начальника одного из отделов МИД РФ, который был найден застреленным в Москве

Ren.tv is reporting that Peter Polshikov, head of Russian's Latin American Foreign Ministry, is the victim.

Russian official found dead from gunshot wound in Moscow

Russian official found dead from gunshot wounds in Moscow
79e7b5732e3abf389adb91fa653d7085

It’s a bad day for Russian President Vladimir Putin, with an ambassador shot dead in Turkey and now the head of a foreign ministry department killed in Moscow. Picture: Alexei Druzhinin, Sputnik, Kremlin Pool Photo via AP

THE head of a Russian foreign ministry department has been shot dead in Moscow, according to local media.

The government has not yet confirmed the reports.

A man’s body was found in an apartment with a gunshot wound to the head, REN TV reported.

Two shells were found along with a gun under the sink in the kitchen, a source told the news outlet. They claimed the wife of the man was also in the apartment.

Paramedics were filmed carrying a man wearing a white shirt into an ambulance.

The news comes on a dramatic day after nine were killed by a truck driving into a Berlin Christmas market and a Turkish off-duty police officer pulled out a gun at an art exhibition in Ankara and killed Russia’s ambassador to the country, shouting: “Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!”

More to come