RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
These are going to be some of the most important mid-term elections in US history. :wow:

Honestly at this point, Trump's impeachment isn't within reach unless we can get these obstructionist Rethugs out of office. :kanyebp:

We can't expect the GOP to look at the situation objectively at this point. Their ideology cannot allow them to see reality. :pacspit:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yes I agree, but trump can be broken, I believe. He's showing signs of weakness already. Let's see what happens.

I think, if broken it will be because he has given up on his own and has just grown tired of not living his normal life. I dont think the Republicans will stand up to him and I wish the voters would punish them for it but nope, they will go out in 2018 and vote Republican again because, "screw those miniority loving democrats. They are trying to take over our country and our jobs."

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sadden to say but i think nothing going to happen to trump and his administration this country is too corrupt and full of racist.
If this ends up being the case, I wonder how it will bode for the future of this country. The line between conservatism and authoritarianism seems to be blurring. Trump is scolding and undermining America's closest allies. He has demonized the press. He is holding rallies that are intended for only his voters to attend. This is a new era.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
are we still fukking with schindler? Says Mike Rodgers dropped info to NSA employees

This week’s town hall event, which was broadcast to agency facilities worldwide, was therefore met with surprise and anticipation by the NSA workforce, and Rogers did not disappoint. I have spoken with several NSA officials who witnessed the director’s talk and I’m reporting their firsthand accounts, which corroborate each other, on condition of anonymity.

In his town hall talk, Rogers reportedly admitted that President Trump asked him to discredit the FBI and James Comey, which the admiral flatly refused to do. As Rogers explained, he informed the commander in chief, “I know you won’t like it, but I have to tell what I have seen”—a probable reference to specific intelligence establishing collusion between the Kremlin and Team Trump.

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, “There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.” Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump’s campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

Exclusive: NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded With Russia