RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Paul Begala just stared dead into the camera like he was cuttin a promo for WWE.
"Don't lie Jared. You will get bagged. This Mueller nikka ain't no joke :wow: When you met with that Russian banker, who's to say he didn't tape the convo :leon: Don't lie to these people Jared. You lie and you'll get the footlong in prison"

Paul went in :pachaha:
you seen what that last run did to deniro :huhldup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Paul Begala just stared dead into the camera like he was cuttin a promo for WWE.
"Don't lie Jared. You will get bagged. This Mueller nikka ain't no joke :wow: When you met with that Russian banker, who's to say he didn't tape the convo :leon: Don't lie to these people Jared. You lie and you'll get the footlong in prison"

Paul went in :pachaha:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS has finally been revealed

Call them losers
full

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It sadden to say but i think nothing going to happen to trump and his administration this country is too corrupt and full of racist.

Yea I'm tired of saying it at this point. This thread is 1000 pages deep of direct, indirect and possible links to all types of illegal shyt and nothing has happened. Trump is gonna keep saying and doing dumb shyt and more shyt is gonna come out and nothing is gonna happen. Our best bet is to get out there and vote in the midterm elections to try to get rid of some of these Rethuglicans who support Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea I'm tired of saying it at this point. This thread is 1000 pages deep of direct, indirect and possible links to all types of illegal shyt and nothing has happened. Trump is gonna keep saying and doing dumb shyt and more shyt is gonna come out and nothing is gonna happen. Our best bet is to get out there and vote in the midterm elections to try to get rid of some of these Rethuglicans who support Trump
this man assumed office 4 months ago

this isn't like indicting a drug dealer

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
this man assumed office 4 months ago

this isn't like indicting a drug dealer

As much as I want him to get impeached, I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong, but i see more damage being done to Flynn, Sessions, maybe even Kushner now. I don't see anything happening to Trump