RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fox just gave oriley like a 40mm parting gift right? He could just be seeing dollars

fukkboy getting his foot taken care of on the taxpayer's dime right before he runs off is more annoying to me than it probably should be

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So at this point, here's my theory:

Flynn is one of the relatively few direct links between Russia and far right extremists in America. For the past several years, while the far right has been gaining in strength, Russia given mostly indirect aid; tracking people's Facebook habits, helping conservative stories trend, etc. For the most part, the public faces of the alt-right are probably not aware that Russia has been helping them.

But there is a select group of people on the right who do know. These are the "people who need to know," if you will. Flynn is among them. I suspect that Carter Page and Paul Manafort are among them as well. There are probably several others not in the Trump administration (e.g., Roger Stone, Maria Butina) who definitely fall into that group. POSSIBLY Steve Bannon and Seb Gorka---I think think those two might just be useful idiots though.

For a while, the "people who need to know" flew under the radar. But during the 2016 election, many of them became involved with Trump's campaign, both because of personal ambition and probably necessity. Now that they are part of the White House, they have been exposed. And they are vicariously dragging down every other Republican around them who saw the warning signs during the 2016 campaign and chose to ignore them

This latter category is much broader than the "people who need to know." I think it encompasses Paul Ryan, Mike Pence, Kevin McCarthy, and probably Donald Trump. I don't think any of these people are devious enough or intelligent enough to knowingly act as Russian agents. With Donald Trump in particular, there is no way an idiot like that was directly groomed to be a Manchurian Candidate. I think it's much more likely that this group of people saw warning signs of Russian interference and just chose to brush them off half-jokingly. And why not? They were getting gifts and winning votes and shyt. I also don't think there's any blackmail on any of them. There doesn't need to be. They just followed along because they're dumb American politicians. Same thing with Trump's business ties. I don't think he was ever directly approached about anything. The oligarchs just sort of buttered him up and he played along.

But now that one of the "people who need to know" is going down (Flynn), he's going to name-drop all of the unsuspecting idiots first. He won't snitch on Carter Page. He won't snitch on Paul Manafort. At least not until he has to---he'll play all of those cards last. But before he does, he'll bury all of the Tea Party babies who chose to follow the Russians straight off a cliff; they're the ones who are truly expendable.

Trump firing Flynn was an attempt to distance himself from the Russian influence once things became a bit more obvious. Appointing one of the "people who need to know" to head the NSC was a mistake. But culling Flynn from the herd made him vulnerable, so Trump needed Comey on his side to make sure he didn't pursue Flynn. Comey refused and Trump had to double down on his mistake by firing Comey. And here we are today.

This is where I have been at with it, great straight forward and detailed breakdown.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The Hill
46 mins ·
Members of President Trump's own party are starting to put impeachment on the table after a series of scandals rocked the White House this week.

Trump is in such deep trouble that Republicans are talking about impeachment
Donald Trump’s presidency is mired in such deep trouble that people in his own party are speculating about impeachment.
THEHILL.COM

Better to dump him now then your dirt make it to the surface....

Trump might have tapes on all them though and go out like Nino.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the theory behind this. If you did something illegal, running to cable news wouldn't help you.
It doesn't mean he did something illegal. But it can mean that he foresees himself put in a position that he doesn't want to be in that is severe enough and against his own interest that he would want to step down before hand.

As crazy and unpredictable everything thats been going on for the past few months, its actually starting to become clearer and clearer and more predictable. He see's where this is going and doesn't want to play any part it in it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I have absolutely no faith anything happens

If this FBI guy is legit then maybe he can be a fuking hero but you never know

This is kinda how I been feeling. I've been seeing alotta circumstantial shyt and reading this shyt like everyone else. But this is gonna take a while for Mueller to actually resolve anything, maybe months or years to find anything IF they actually do find anything concrete

I just think what's gonna happen is that they're gonna slap Trump on the hand for being irresponsible, being improper and maybe even being guilty of lesser crimes, but I don't think he gets charged with a huge crime and I don't think he gets impeached.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
As far as the question posted above,it depends on how long court time is it could take up to 18 months and year before he actually leaves...

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
This is kinda how I been feeling. I've been seeing alotta circumstantial shyt and reading this shyt like everyone else. But this is gonna take a while for Mueller to actually resolve anything, maybe months or years to find anything IF they actually do find anything concrete

I just think what's gonna happen is that they're gonna slap Trump on the hand for being irresponsible, being improper and maybe even being guilty of lesser crimes, but I don't think he gets charged with a huge crime and I don't think he gets impeached.
I agree that it's not going to be so fast, but trump has committed obstruction that's impeachable..(that's what the got Nixon on)..and the repubs can't afford him as a liability....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I agree that it's not going to be so fast, but trump has committed obstruction that's impeachable..(that's what the got Nixon on)..and the repubs can't afford him as a liability....

Yea but it's still a Republican run House & Congress. Despite Trump being a colossal fukk up he still enjoys wide spread support from his base. I think it's clear that he has committed obstruction of justice but i don't think Republicans are going to be driven to push him out and alienate their own base in the process