RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
920x920.jpg

Time coming for their necks...:bryan::obama::skip:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He could be on trumps payroll

Doubt it. Trump would have said something already. The thing is too many investigations and too many allies know Russia ducked us. Too late to cover it up. Don't be shocked if Flynn completely flips now.

If Mueller is on Trump's payroll, then they might as well dissolve the FBI.

Now you think they're gonna do all this to save Trump ? He just got 2 lawyers. A sitting president just got 2 lawyers breh. Think about it

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Well the progressives in this country should look at this as an opportunity.

Look at what the underlying implication is. This woman is looking at Trump as a savior. She is depressed because she is realizing he is a con. As I said and many others said, hate or love Trump, he was talking about trade, jobs, and illegal immigration and this is what they care about. Hillary on the other hand was putting out ads about Trump being a meanie.

Start talking about this shyt to a mother of THREE kids and throw in some universal healtcare in there, and ACTUALLY do it? Then you're making some biscuits :blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt it. Trump would have said something already. The thing is too many investigations and too many allies know Russia ducked us. Too late to cover it up. Don't be shocked if Flynn completely flips now.

If Mueller is on Trump's payroll, then they might as well dissolve the FBI.

Now you think they're gonna do all this to save Trump ? He just got 2 lawyers. A sitting president just got 2 lawyers breh. Think about it
I have absolutely no faith anything happens

If this FBI guy is legit then maybe he can be a fuking hero but you never know

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with quite a bit of this with the exception of blackmail. Plenty of the same people listed here have blackmail material and your latter group of Ryan et al are perfect examples of why we've "yet" to see what was taken during the RNC breach.

Trump has been on the RUS teet for decades because he had burned his financial bridges in the US and EU long ago. He absolutely knows how his give and take relationship with RUS is working.
I'd bet my house on the fact Chaffetz got that call from the FBI :ufdup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh, I have to come clean on my thoughts about Comey. Hindsight and all that it affords, he's played everything about as straightforward as one can, given circumstances. That shyt BIll played on the tarmac threw kerosene on the fire that was Hillary Clinton. He had foresight that he knew he should document this shyt on Trump. Why? You never know.
Yeah, I realized during his last testimony, it was Bill's fault. Comey would not have done that press conference if Bill didnt do that. This dude Comey is basically an honest square that is about his business.

Its also going underreported how clean Obeezy was. :wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have absolutely no faith anything happens

If this FBI guy is legit then maybe he can be a fuking hero but you never know

Trump layered up. Flynn leaking shyt. He was at the FBI for a week unofficially and secretively. Look at Trump body language.

If this guy fukks this up, his career is ruined cuz people are out for blood and they following this closely.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

The Hill
12 mins ·
When the Russian foreign minister was asked if photos taken of a meeting with a top European official would "cause any problems" he replied: "Depends on what kind of secrets you pass on to me."

Top Russian official jokes about report Trump shared classified intel with Russia
Trump reportedly shared classified information with the official in a meeting last week.
THEHILL.COM
:russ:

And :dead: @ Comey's tall azz trying to hide from Trump. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Trump fired him just for being so damn tall.