RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: this is going to be phase II of the ship sinking, as he loses people and tries to bring others on board
If you have any dirt on you and you're offered a position you'd be foolish to put yourself, your family, or their collective happiness at stake.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yup, even without dirt, why risk it cause if your half competent at doing your job your boss is a idiot hothead
My internal dialogue would probably lead me to saying:

"You know what? I'm pretty good at what I do and there's more money in the private sector anyway."

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ugh. More Republicans trying to sweep this under the rug.

Those Trump tax returns are a smoking gun that would blow this whole thing wide open.

the Gig is up man.......nothing they can
do from stopping the nukes from dropping
on the comb over and his deplorables.
33yjiph.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
These are coveted positions too. Dudes are like let me think about it like it's playing a night game of pickup basketball.

:pachaha:
That's because anyone who needs to think about it is and doesn't jump on it is probably a semi-sane person. The White House is full of psychopaths and that attracts other psychopaths, so anyone who is like "SIGN ME UP!", especially now, is bat-shyt crazy.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The grand irony of Trump being the enema that cleanses America of its complacency with regards to corruption and apathy would be too much.

Trump being impeached is going to make the presidency that much more valuable and sacred, where as his election made it a joke.
MAGA:mjgrin: there are levels to this shyt yung boi

Last edited: