RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Something that a lot people ignore is that a lot of people in government who are the cogs in the machine are not politicians. They are career civil servants who served both democratic and republican presidents. They are apolitical in their work regardless of their personal beliefs.

If you've ever managed people, you will learn the best way to garner "loyalty" is to make your workers feel like you have their back and that you are all working towards he same goal.

This guy won the election, and still talking bad about the institutions and people who work FOR HIM. This does not garner respect or loyalty among people who put a more abstract goal of "serving " above all else. The only people who react positively to that behavior are yes men and zealots on your side.

You catch more flies with honey. Trump thinks "power plays" and bullying is how you get respect. Obama and Bush did not have this level of leaks because at the end of day they probably garnered trust among their workers.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
President can fire FBI director
He does that now he will have a shytshow on his hands.

Also once fired he can be asked to testify and won't be bound by anything to not mention what they have found in their investigation so far. I'm sure being fired for political reasons will give enough motivation for him to spill some beans. :sas2:

Also I'm sure any agents loyal to comey are only going to leak more. Probably non loyal agents too.

Basically what I'm saying is that Trump should do this. Definitely.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
He does that now he will have a shytshow on his hand.

Also once fired he can be asked to testify and won't be bound by anything to not mention what they have found in their investigation so far. I'm sure being fired for political reasons will give enough motivation for him to spill some beans. :sas2:

Basically what I'm saying is that Trump should do this. Definitely.

Also I'm sure any agents loyal to comey are only going to leak more. Probably non loyal agents too.
But he is bound to the Constitution and the people not the President , Correct ?

:sas2:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
But he is bound to the Constitution and the people not the President , Correct ?

:sas2:
Yep. You have a president start acting out against supposedly nonpartisan entities with partisan intent you will get kickback and people rebelling. Read my previous post for why you're seeing so many leaks under Trump. His style of executive rule is toxic and causes this dysfunction to occur.

Also once fired, he is no longer bound to appear non political. He can act in his own self interest, including appealing towards his desire for vengeance for being fired for bullshyt.

I'm having visions of Nixon here...

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Trump worked all of these years to build his brand and is now on the brink of ruining it by becoming President. Oh, the irony Of it all! :mjgrin:

Muthafukka couldn't get no more banks to lend him shyt except compromised foreigners including the Russians.

Our media built his ass up and the Midwest/Southern (mostly) knuckle dragging cacs ate that shyt up.

He a loser who squeak by with bullying and con artistry. Always was, always will be.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps