RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's amazing, the leaks are coming out of the intelligence community, so what does trump do today ? He further attacks the intelligence community lol. I can't wait for those leaks of his tax returns, find out he's filing jointly with Putin :banderas:
Lynch probably got all kinds of fisa warrants approved b4 she left. It probably is some kind of top secret investigation taking place. He fukked w/ the wrong people.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing, the leaks are coming out of the intelligence community, so what does trump do today ? He further attacks the intelligence community lol. I can't wait for those leaks of his tax returns, find out he's filing jointly with Putin :banderas:

I doubt that the leaks came from the intelligence community, because the intelligence community had knowledge of what Flynn had did for several weeks and no one head a word. The intelligence community was so silent that even Pence didn't know anything. It wasn't until after Trump's White House had access to the information that it became public.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
All 4 of Trump's people who have been exposed to having ties with Russia need to be questioned by the Senate and FBI. They need to directly ask them, did Trump tell you to contact Russia? What was Trump's influence in your talks with Russia?

It's clear cut. All 4 of them were not acting on their own. That's just common sense. They were under a direction. Some Republicans trying to B.S something you can't B.S.