RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Let this be a lesson....power is seductive...and you sold your soul for it
(all politicians do but to this extent is inexcusable)

These nikkas violated the 5th law..guard your reputation with your life....there will be books, documentaries and movies about this shyt....cause Trump WILL TAKE EVERY MUTHAFUKKA DOWN WITH HIM IF HE GOES DOWN.

Superstar
Daps
Trump is back at it on Twitter. :snoop:

Some gotta post the new tweets.

I believe they've already been posted. Nothing special.

The tweets are horseshyt. Say what you will about Clinton, but she was interrogated on public television for 8 hours during the Benghazi hearings. To suggest that the government somehow "went easy" on investigating her is just wrong. The reason there was no "special prosecutor" appointed is because the FBI and DOJ determined that she hadn't committed any crime and, more importantly, nobody on the house committee had conflicts of interest. :mjlol:

Oh, and lest we forget, one of Trump's major campaign promises was to imprison Hillary Clinton; a promise that he promptly reneged on. So if she got off easy, it's his fault.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe they've already been posted. Nothing special.

The tweets are horseshyt. Say what you will about Clinton, but she was interrogated on public television for 8 hours during the Benghazi hearings. To suggest that the government somehow "went easy" on investigating her is just wrong. The reason there was no "special prosecutor" appointed is because the FBI and DOJ determined that she hadn't committed any crime and, more importantly, nobody on the house committee had conflicts of interest. :mjlol:

Oh, and lest we forget, one of Trump's major campaign promises was to imprison Hillary Clinton; a promise that he promptly reneged on. So if she got off easy, it's his fault.

Can you imagine the gold mine of quotable fukkery that we could feast on from an 8 hour grilling of Trump in front of a microphone????

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stay strong. AKA: "Don't snitch on me meeeeeeeeee
shaq.png
"