RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Russia targets influencers' social streams

Misha Japordize / AP

In the new issue of TIME, Massimo Calabresi breaks down Russia's social media war on America:

• "Russia created a fake Facebook account to spread stories on hot-button political issues like refugee resettlement to targeted reporters they believed were susceptible to influence."
  • "Moscow's agents bought ads on Facebook to target specific populations with propaganda."
  • Senior intelligence official on how Russian agents apply new social media operations on key members of Congress and aides: "The Russians started using it on the Hill with staffers to see who is more susceptible."
  • Senior intelligence official on how Russia used algorithmic techniques to target social-media accounts of particular reporters and "influencers" during the election: "It's not necessarily the journal or the newspaper or the TV show. It's the specific reporter that they find who might be a little bit slanted towards believing things, and they'll hit him" with a flood of fake news stories.

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta

This TIME article

Holy shyt :ohhh:

The fukkery :wow:

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE AT 3:45PM EST!

Announces that he has dementia

giphy.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand but breaking party unity is hardest in the House--senators tend to be more independent. Unless they have some obvious bombshell criminal stuff that can pass "beyond a reasonable doubt" in court I think Ryan and GOP leadership can herd the cats.

There is no unity when the ship is going down. Think about republicans in swing districts in California (Darrel Issa for instance). He will slow walk at first but when push comes to shove he will not take the proverbial bullet for the administration.

Any district where GOP had a margin of victory under 10 points is vulnerable to this pressure. Think about how close the guy is in Georgias special election. Tom Price (GOP) won that district 61-36 in 2016 but Trump carried it by ONLY 1 point! That is a huge disconnect. A GOP representative is not going to put their future in Trump's hands.

The reason you haven't see a wholesale move away from Trump is that it's still relatively early in the process; impeachment takes time and they want any investigation to be finished or at least discover evidence that is overwhelming. But it's all just a matter of time.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To the IC and military leaders, Russia is the US's principal adversary. The IC lives by a different code than everyone else. For all we know, they are probably in cyber war as we speak. That is why the IC is not playing games. They live by a different code. They see this President actively lying about his ties to Russia and they likely feel it is their duty to leak to keep him in check. The IC already knows everything we find out.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
AY21oCv.gif

Let me reiterate something you may have missed from the Reuters bombshell from this morning:

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

One of those contacts was by Viktor Medvedchuk, a Ukrainian oligarch and politician, according to one person with detailed knowledge of the exchange and two others familiar with the issue.

It was not clear with whom Medvedchuk was in contact within the Trump campaign but the themes included U.S.-Russia cooperation, the sources said. Putin is godfather to Medvedchuk’s daughter.:moscowmjpls:

:gucci:

MHUxzPm.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta
I respect your contributions and all but breh, can you let the brehs trying to get information on mobile like me live?

My tmobile connection can't handle all these gifs
:damn::damn::damn: