RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
White people gonna have to elect a black female judge to the SCOTUS and issue reparations after this shyt.

They got egg on their face right now

they cant even take healthcare to save their own lives in the name of Cacness. :usure:

I doubt they will do anything after 45 gets blasted out the airlock. :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced this is just who he is. He's a fukkup but they don't have enough on him (even now) to outright get rid of him. I HOPE I'm wrong, but I don't see anything changing

Some of you have the most intense need for immediate gratification thanks to the internet. This loon hasn't even been in office for half of a year and talks are accelerating to the point of Watergate comparisons which didn't come to light well into Nixon's presidency.

If you don't have the attention span, then tune out and stfu so the rest of us can watch history play out in real time.

You guys are the type to buy a book, read the last page and say "I didn't like the ending :yeshrug:"

:sas1:Check back in 6 months from now. We'll give you lazy procrastinating mf's the sparknotes :sas2:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He is the typical representation of the history of spoil white men who can't do shyt on their own and are shytty in terms of life. He has had everything handed to him doesn't have any valuable personal assets or traits. He was born in the wrong era old Jim Crow benefit bytch was cac.

Duck anybody with him and I hope he loses everything. fukk Russia too non growing population cold ass no valuable trait add having leaders and criminal people. Russia need to step the he'll up and get rid of that fukk boy and his cronies.
Exactly!!

The personification of white privilege!

shyt makes me furious

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Mark Warner hit his ass with the mean head shake :usure:

IL7O9Kx.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Destroy your legacy for a con-man.

To be fair, all of these jackasses in the Trump administration were always going to be involved in a losing situation. Nothing good was ever gonna come out of this.

I actually feel bad for McMaster because he seems like a relatively decent dude that bit off more than he can chew when he became a Trump cabinet appointee.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
To the topic of the poll, I still say Trump will never be impeached. Republicans are running this country until 2020 at the least. They will never turn on Trump because they are all dikkless cowards.

Part of me is holding out hope that Drumpf catches that impeachment but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that he stays in office. The Republicans see the bigger picture and are trying to retain control beyond 2018. That means they're not gonna rock this boat if it doesn't present a clear and present danger to the party's future political aspirations.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, all of these jackasses in the Trump administration were always going to be involved in a losing situation. Nothing good was ever gonna come out of this.

I actually feel bad for McMaster because he seems like a relatively decent dude that bit off more than he can chew when he became a Trump cabinet appointee.

And since he is still on Active Duty he couldn't turn down the position. He had to put on a serious face and literally take the position for his country. Can't really say this is what he signed up for because it kind of isn't.