RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He is the typical representation of the history of spoil white men who can't do shyt on their own and are shytty in terms of life. He has had everything handed to him doesn't have any valuable personal assets or traits. He was born in the wrong era old Jim Crow benefit bytch was cac.

Duck anybody with him and I hope he loses everything. fukk Russia too non growing population cold ass no valuable trait add having leaders and criminal people. Russia need to step the he'll up and get rid of that fukk boy and his cronies.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
fukk that bland shytty alcoholic talk show host. :pacspit:
This. His ass was stanning Trump hard as shyt during the campaign for ratings. Meanwhile, that orange piece of shyt was getting more exposure. His involvement may have been miniscule, but he helped create the monster too. To late for regret now :ufdup:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
As crazy as all this shyt is, is anything really gonna happen to Trump? I wanna believe this time is different, but why should I believe anything will happen? :lupe:
My thoughts exactly.

Every time Trump trips over his feet we get

OMG HIS TIME IS UP! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN. THE TIME IS NEAR!!!!!:mjgrin::ooh::krs:

after getting pump faked at least 15 times since December i am now :childplease: until i see something CONCRETE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

RX1WoD6.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He is the typical representation of the history of spoil white men who can't do shyt on their own and are shytty in terms of life. He has had everything handed to him doesn't have any valuable personal assets or traits. He was born in the wrong era old Jim Crow benefit bytch was cac.

Duck anybody with him and I hope he loses everything. fukk Russia too non growing population cold ass no valuable trait add having leaders and criminal people. Russia need to step the he'll up and get rid of that fukk boy and his cronies.
White people gonna have to elect a black female judge to the SCOTUS and issue reparations after this shyt.

They got egg on their face right now

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They're finally talking. :mjcup:
So their spin is, it's the leaker's and Comey's fault. That's pathetic. :russ:

Seriously. I can't wait for Comey to publicly testify. I'm sure Trump has done even more fukkery than is currently known.

Crazy how complicit Republicans are looking in this administration, literally avoiding and spinning any Trump fukkery they would have killed for any other Democrat President. :wow:

Imagine the incredible small stuff they hounded Obama over for 8 years and compare it to Trump in just 5 months. :dead:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My thoughts exactly.

Every time Trump trips over his feet we get

OMG HIS TIME IS UP! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN. THE TIME IS NEAR!!!!!:mjgrin::ooh::krs:

after getting pump faked at least 15 times since December i am now :childplease: until i see something CONCRETE

I'm convinced this is just who he is. He's a fukkup but they don't have enough on him (even now) to outright get rid of him. I HOPE I'm wrong, but I don't see anything changing