RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
What lol the only reason you'd get bushed is for having inadequate reading comprehension.

The memo comes from Comey himself.

Have a good day.
But did comey himself say this, or an unnamed and unverified source?

Why ask to stop an investigation that ended a month prior?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the source of the memo Comey or was the source "a source close to Comey"?:lupe:

Im out though before i get bushed:skip:

gallery-1462115295-obama-mic-drop.gif

You are not very smart if you think Comey wouldn't have shot down the report if it wasn't true. Everything comes to light - and he'd be crucified it it were found out after the fact that he allowed the story of this memo to be so widely distributed if it were false.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm questioning the source. Did comey himself speak on the memo? Or an unnamed source?

Understandable... Comey has not spoken on the memo, and he hasn't spoken since he was fired. But the memo is real.

He has been invited to testity before the Senate panel, and we will know his thoughs then... unless he says he can't speak on the matter, which is probably the way they'll go.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm questioning the source. Did comey himself speak on the memo? Or an unnamed source?

So let me make sure I'm following you correctly. You think an anonymous source went to the press and made up this "memo"?

I'm curious, what do you consider reputable news sources? There is definitely a reason why I am asking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let me make sure I'm following you correctly. You think an anonymous source went to the press and made up this "memo"?

I'm curious, what do you consider reputable news sources? There is definitely a reason why I am asking.
no need to quote him again :mjgrin: