RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

#Photoshop

All Star
Daps
full

Last edited:

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Just finished listening to the smerconsih radio program where caller after caller defended what he did with the most ridiculous reasoning most just saying the feel like the media bashes him and makes it look like everything he does is bad I mean come on this guy leaks highly classified info to the country that he is being investigated for colluding with a day after he fired the person in charge of investigating him in a setting where no American media was allowed :mindblown:.

I really can't believe where we are at right now as a country he's literally going to have to burn the American flag on the Whitehouse lawn for Republicans to stop defending him

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just finished listening to the smerconsih radio program where caller after caller defended what he did with the mist ridiculous reasoning most just saying the feel like the media bashes him and makes it look like everything he does is bad :mindblown:

I really can't believe where we are at right now as a country he's literally going to have to burn the American flag on the Whitehouse lawn for Republicans to stop defending him
@dtownreppin214 38% :usure:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He wasn't trying to burn the flag! He lit the torch to ward off any ANTIFA protestors that might try to take it away from him. It's China's fault the fabric used to make the flag was so flammable!!!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished listening to the smerconsih radio program where caller after caller defended what he did with the most ridiculous reasoning most just saying the feel like the media bashes him and makes it look like everything he does is bad I mean come on this guy leaks highly classified info to the country that he is being investigated for colluding with a day after he fired the person in charge of investigating him in a setting where no American media was allowed :mindblown:.

Low information people. Most of those people are incapable of reading the first paragraph of the Post story. The smartest thing Trump did to gain his supporters' blind support was labeling the media the enemy early on.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Craziest thing is that none of this should be a surprise! This idiot has been showing his true colors for years, yet how many people said we should give him a chance? This is what happens when you give a monkey the chance to shoot a machine gun.

But the GOP and conservatives will stand by him no matter what. Scust.