RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
e4zTqsg.png

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I sleep a lil better knowing Trump will never have the respect and admiration from the people he really wants it from. Which is the liberal elites in major cities. Those hillbillies ain't staying in Trump Hotels. Dems need to shame liberals and make them leave Trump Towers amd any other building w/ his name on it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sleep a lil better knowing Trump will never have the respect and admiration from the people he really wants it from. Which is the liberal elites in major cities. Those hillbillies ain't staying in Trump Hotels. Dems need to shame liberals and make them leave Trump Towers amd any other building w/ his name on it.
This.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Can't y'all tell he has dirt on the entire GOP with help from the Russians. They taking his shyt because they have no choice
Makes complete sense

If I recall correctly, the RNC as well as the DNC was hacked last year but only the DNC shyt was released to the Internets

The treasure trove of shyt that probably exists from that RNC dump :wow:

Oh shyt :mjgrin:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ufdup:

C_8j6o9VwAA93ej.jpg

:knowledge::TrollTrump:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Makes complete sense

If I recall correctly, the GOP as well as the DNC was hacked last year but only the DNC shyt was released to the Internets

The treasure trove of shyt that probably exists from that RNC dump :wow:

Oh shyt :mjgrin:

Just emails about Obama alone is enough for some shyt to pop ofc

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Can't y'all tell he has dirt on the entire GOP with help from the Russians. They taking his shyt because they have no choice

Exactly. It's demoralizing. I just posted in the other thread about Trump leaking info to the Russians, but this is so depressing. What's the best way out of this, as a nation? Is there even a way out?