RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
It's only a matter of time before Russia decides that Trump's utility to them is exhausted. I'm sure they're aware that they're playing with house money at this point--i highly doubt Putin and the rest believed their effort to influence US politics would be remotely as successful as it turned out to be.

If their goal was and still is to turn the US political system into an utter clusterfukk, I think they might wait a while longer and then leak all the damning evidence of trump and the GOPs collision themselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
8D6HxqC.gif

CLOSING IN ON MANAFORT. UNFILED TAX DOCUMENTS HIDE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY

@DonKnock @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
There's a new pizza-gate level nonsense going around alt-right media.

That Hillary had this Seth Rich dude killed for leaking to wikileaks. :dead:

Do these guys just spend hours reading emails and conducting ridiculous conspiracy theories out of them?

They're pushing it hard right now to deflect from all this Trump fukkery. :mjcup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's only a matter of time before Russia decides that Trump's utility to them is exhausted. I'm sure they're aware that they're playing with house money at this point--i highly doubt Putin and the rest believed their effort to influence US politics would be remotely as successful as it turned out to be.

If their goal was and still is to turn the US political system into an utter clusterfukk, I think they might wait a while longer and then leak all the damning evidence of trump and the GOPs collision themselves.
they already don't care

we could replace trump tomorrow and Russian relations wouldn't change

this is an unmitigated series of wins for them and they haven't done anything than just let trump imploded the whole thing from within

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

He tweets like he doesn't exist in physical form. Am I the only one who reads these tweets and sees a coward. I swear it's like he doesn't even exist lmao. Like he's a robot. Like he's hiding. And why did it take him 10 minutes to write that second tweet? Also, this is not a denial. This is basically a contradiction of what McMaster said. It sounds like he's talking to his supporters. Obama would have came out with Spicer the next morning and faced the press. This guy will never do a press briefing.

Mom

Basically.... I'm a big boy mommy, and I do what I want *stomps feet*

This is so embarrassing, I can't wait for another 911 attack and trump blaming it on Obama and not his gross negligence. This is fukking bad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump: Hey Russia ima tweet early in the morning. Ima need you to let our media know the leaks are real but the news is fake. Make sure you do it before I tweet.

Russia: Say no more fam.
dude just steamrolled his National Security Advisor 12 hours after he goes on TV to defend his dumb ass :laff: