RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talk a whole lot of tough shyt over the internet.
:mjlol:

Where you stay at?
Where I stay at? nikka stop it.. I will straight crack your shyt open and leave you leaking like the bytch ass herb you are. If I was next door to you clown you wouldnt do spit. I'll pop this tough shyt to your face and dare you to make eye contact so I can put your ass to sleep. Now type up more paragraphs with more smilies clown.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Where I stay at? nikka stop it.. I will straight crack your shyt open and leave you leaking like the bytch ass herb you are. If I was next door to you clown you wouldnt do spit. I'll pop this tough shyt to your face and dare you to make eye contact so I can put your ass to sleep. Now type up more paragraphs with more smilies clown.

I'm at 1055 west Blaine street riverside California.

We can meet somewhere too. I wanna see if you really bout it.

j6k1uv.jpg

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at 1055 west Blaine street riverside California.

We can meet somewhere too. I wanna see if you really bout it.

j6k1uv.jpg
Richmond, Virginia.. 2020 Churchill Ave.. get you a ticket and fly out my nikka.. Delta will get you here asap.. let me see where your heart at..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Richmond, Virginia.. 2020 Churchill Ave.. get you a ticket and fly out my nikka..
I'm not flying to your city breh, figured maybe you were in cali, ol well.

It's easy to talk that hard shyt when you're behind the keyboard and wont ever come face to face.

Do you internet warrior.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not flying to your city breh, figured maybe you were in cali, ol well.

It's easy to talk that hard shyt when you're behind the keyboard and wont ever come face to face.

Do you internet warrior.
Im the internet warrior yet you inviting dudes to meet face to face over words on the internet? You sensitive ass bytch nikka. Put them hoe tendencies to rest nikka before you invite the wrong one to come thru.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Im the internet warrior yet you inviting dudes to meet face to face over words on the internet? You sensitive ass bytch nikka. Put them hoe tendencies to rest nikka before you invite the wrong one to come thru.

You the one talkin about what you would do to someone on the internet. I haven't threatened you in any manner, just extended the invitation to put those words to action.

Keyboard murderer ass nikka.

:camby:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You the one talkin about what you would do to someone on the internet. I haven't threatened you in any manner, just extended the invitation to put those words to action.

Keyboard murderer ass nikka.

:camby:
You a straight clown.. fukk outta here

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Brehs are getting near or above double figures for ol' ganja.

White collar is some BS, all these rich cacs giving each other lenient sentences because it could happen to any of them. America's corruption on top of a thin veneer. Look hard enough and you think the audacity of these mofos to go around the world accusing others of criminality.

He prob won't even do half that. Get off with good behaviour halfway through.

State crimes hopefully will prosecute this POS and put him away for good.