RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you clowns ruined the most important
thread here......good job.
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You on a dial up modem breh??:mjlol:

J/k If the page was getting fukked up I could understand that, but I also know he cut down on a lot of that and gifs get posted in every thread all over this site.

It’s hard to believe it was that bad for you. I mean how do you browse any site if gifs bring your device to a crawl.

But it’s whatever, don’t even wanna continue this. It’s stupid at this point.
fs

now its the gifs, I use an old ass iphone most of the time :mjlol::mjlol:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You niccas are some weirdos. Post some fukking links and Russia related content if you want to use this thread. Mofos been bytching about it being sticked, about Nap NOT being ignored, about ppl asking Nap to use spoilers, about people creating a new thread because they couldnt get through to dude in this one, etc etc. Aint posted one Russia link, contributing absolutely nothing. Let me go through and put yall ass on ignore too.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you even complaining about?

He ruined the thread, so another one was made and your mad about that. The information is important but the bullshyt was useless, so someone made another thread to compile the same information without all the bullshyt and spam. Both threads still exist so what the fukk is the issue?

I'm just clarifying that its bullshyt to suggest that the other thread was created due to some kinda vendetta against nap when damn near every poster in here was on his side for almost two years.
Nobody complaining but you sucka ass nikka.. ruined it for who geek? Because your limp wristed fakkit ass couldn't bother to scroll passed shyt you werent interested in? Shut the fukk up you bytch made geek and log off.. stop taking this messageboard shyt so personal. fukk is wrong with you nikkas.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nobody complaining but you sucka ass nikka.. ruined it for who geek? Because your limp wristed fakkit ass couldn't bother to scroll passed shyt you werent interested in? Shut the fukk up you bytch made geek and log off.. stop taking this messageboard shyt so personal. fukk is wrong with you nikkas.
You talk a whole lot of tough shyt over the internet.
:mjlol:

Where you stay at?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:ohhh: Its going down?
He wouldn't be the first internet goon to pop that hard shyt over the internet and vanish when I invite him to pop that shyt in real life.

nikkas get real brave behind that keyboard when they know they'll never talk that shyt to anyone in real life.

I dont act hard on the internet, but I will give nikkas the opportunity to explain their issue to my face.
:manny: