RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dont understand why yall are caping for nap like he didnt ruin his own thread.

The same posters who yall accuse of having a vendetta against dude are the same posters that argued for nap to win poster of the year when every other sub forum hates him and makes sure he wins worst poster of the year every year.

These same posters who supposedly have a vendetta against him, made an honest effort to get nap out of the red when the rest of the site kept putting him back in red.

These posters defended nap when the entire forum was at his neck. Got to a point where everyone else wanted him to be limited to only posting in higher learning cause this the only sub forum where people fukked with him.

Posters who supposedly have a vendetta against dude use to tell people that complained about his long ass articles and gif spam to put him on ignore or dont read the thread. These posters defended nap until it was indefensible.

Nap has been told countless times about spoilering long post and to tone down the gif spam cause it slowed the thread down and made it hard for some people to view the shyt. There were pages that flat out wouldn't load or would take forever to load because of naps spam. The shyt was a headache when someone like me, who would view the thread on my phone on my lunch break and couldn't because of naps bullshyt.

If dude would have listened to his own community of posters about how to make the thread more enjoyable, then another thread wouldn't have been needed. But dude was too much of a narcissist to take advice from anyone.
Who gives a shyt my nikka? Why you on his dikk like that? You know this dude in real in life? he owe you money or some shyt? Wtf..It was his this thread to ruin if you want to be real about it, he started it. If it was making you and the rest of you crybaby ass lames so butthurt.. stop coming in the thread and seek your info elsewhere. But lets be real.. this thread generated alot of views and it was only a handful of cats coming in here out the blue crying about what he was posting. You dudes real suspect.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who gives a shyt my nikka? Why you on his dikk like that? You know this dude in real in life? he owe you money or some shyt? Wtf..It was his this thread to ruin if you want to be real about it, he started it. If it was making you and the rest of you crybaby ass lames so butthurt.. stop coming in the thread and seek your info elsewhere. But lets be real.. this thread generated alot of views and it was only a handful of cats coming in here out the blue crying about what he was posting. You dudes real suspect.
What the fukk are you even complaining about?

He ruined the thread, so another one was made and your mad about that. The information is important but the bullshyt was useless, so someone made another thread to compile the same information without all the bullshyt and spam. Both threads still exist so what the fukk is the issue?

I'm just clarifying that its bullshyt to suggest that the other thread was created due to some kinda vendetta against nap when damn near every poster in here was on his side for almost two years.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s all I’m saying. Could care less about Nap or y’alls(not you specifically) personal battle with him.

Dudes are obsessed with being mad at the guy so much they can’t even see reason. :smh:
People have been explaining exactly why the other thread was created, yall are the ones who cant see reason.

You may not have a problem with the way nap posts information but for some people it was an issue. You may have access to a computer and fast internet at all times but that's not the case for everyone.

I dont work with computers and I'm not on a computer on my lunch break. When I'm at home I barely use my computer.

When nap gets to spamming all those damn gifs and Twitter links, the thread slows down like the big game threads in the Coliseum.

All anyone ever ask of dude is to tone down his gif usage, spoiler long articles, and not to post random information that has nothing to do with the Muller investigation. The thread would be much easier to browse and much more enjoyable.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
People have been explaining exactly why the other thread was created, yall are the ones who cant see reason.

You may not have a problem with the way nap posts information but for some people it was an issue. You may have access to a computer and fast internet at all times but that's not the case for everyone.

I don't work with computers and I'm not on a computer on my lunch break. When I'm at home I barely use my computer.

When nap gets to spamming all those damn gifs and Twitter links, the thread slows down like the big game threads in the Coliseum.

All anyone ever ask of dude is to tone down his gif usage, spoiler long articles, and not to post random information that has nothing to do with the Muller investigation. The thread would be much easier to browse and much more enjoyable.

if nap took the advice and followed the example of others he could have his crowned jewel back....but he would have to post that he has agreed to do so in both threads.

that is the only way to to do this.

immovable object meets blah blah blah...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I dont work with computers and I'm not on a computer on my lunch break. When I'm at home I barely use my computer.

So you have time to type paragraphs and check 2 threads but you don’t have time to use your scroll bar :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if nap took the advice and followed the example of others he could have his crowned jewel back....but he would have to post that he has agreed to do so in both threads.

that is the only way to to do this.

immovable object meets blah blah blah...
I'd be fine with that, but you know he'd never agree to such a thing.

Hell, dude doubled down when everyone was suggesting ways to make the thread enjoyable for everyone and started posting even more gifs per post just to spite everyone.

You cant tell someone anything when they feel like they are literally more important than everyone else (over a thread on a messageboard)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you have time to type paragraphs and check 2 threads but you don’t have time to use your scroll bar :jbhmm:
Ignored everything I posted.
:francis:

He had the shyt so bad that it wouldn't even load for a minutes at a time. And I'm not the only one that had issues. Entire pages of this thread dont even exist because the mods had to clean up his spam when it got so bad.

I've spoken on this shyt throughout the thread multiple times.

How bout taking your own advice and listening to reason.
:gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ignored everything I posted.
:francis:

He had the shyt so bad that it wouldn't even load for a minutes at a time. And I'm not the only one that had issues. Entire pages of this thread dont even exist because the mods had to clean up his spam when it got so bad.

I've spoken on this shyt throughout the thread multiple times.

How bout taking your own advice and listening to reason.
:gucci:
You on a dial up modem breh??:mjlol:

J/k If the page was getting fukked up I could understand that, but I also know he cut down on a lot of that and gifs get posted in every thread all over this site.

It’s hard to believe it was that bad for you. I mean how do you browse any site if gifs bring your device to a crawl.

But it’s whatever, don’t even wanna continue this. It’s stupid at this point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You on a dial up modem breh??:mjlol:

J/k If the page was getting fukked up I could understand that, but I also know he cut down on a lot of that and gifs get posted in every thread all over this site.

It’s hard to believe it was that bad for you. I mean how do you browse any site if gifs bring your device to a crawl.

But it’s whatever, don’t even wanna continue this. It’s stupid at this point.
I'm on t mobile garbage service :francis:

When I'm on wifi it wasnt that bad but whenever I was out somewhere on mobile data the shyt was the worst, your underestimating how much gifs can slow shyt down when you attach 10 of them things each post and have multiple post per page. Scrolling pass long articles doesn't seem like a big deal until you take in consideration that nikkas would keep quoting the long ass articles. when there are multiple long ass articles with people quoting said long ass articles, the shyt became annoying.

Just ask yourself, is spoilering the shyt too much to ask for? Is keeping the siren gifs down to a minimum of one gif per post too much to ask for?

This is shyt that could easily be fixed and makes the thread much more enjoyable.