RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We All joke we want more fukkery but all kidding aside it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Trump won't make it the 4 years but it's not like he's going to be impeached tomorrow, he'll have enough time to do irreparable damage.

Just having him be elected has set this country back internationally and nationally. Everything since day one with this administration has hurt the country, its citizens, and the international community at large.

The budget cuts at the UN alone will have severe consequences on generations across the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ChappelleOhDear::thinkingemojiface:

C_6VrEQVwAM3TPD.jpg

:smarttrump::GoatHolcomb:

@DonKnock @ReignAsKing @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just listened. Their guest was the former General Counsel to the DNI. He said there are extraordinary ramifications if the stories are true. He said he is inclined to believe that the stories are accurate because of the reporters involved and the specificity of the report. Stated McMaster was concerned enough to immediately call the Directors of the CIA and NSA to advise them of the matter. He suspects one of the agencies leaked it and finds it very troubling because it says there is no trust between the IC and the WH. Said Trump must have been freelancing because usually they have a list of talking points before meeting with foreign leaders and usually the IC will get to check off on those talking points but this was obviously just Trump being his boastful self. He said if this ends up compromising the source of the country in question, this will without question lead to countries not sharing information with us.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Trump: I fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.
Media: Looks like Trump fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.
Republicans: Fake news!!!

Trump's gallup numbers starting to fukk up again. :lolbron: @The Taxman

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Nah, I think Trump's ratings are pretty much bottomed out at this point. Just about everybody that's not a Republican already disapproves of him and most Republicans will support him no matter what as long as they think he'll shyt on minorities. So I don't see it going much lower than high 30s.

He'd probably have to do something that would actually benefit minorities or the poor for his approval to go down any more among his supporters.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He tweets like he doesn't exist in physical form. Am I the only one who reads these tweets and sees a coward. I swear it's like he doesn't even exist lmao. Like he's a robot. Like he's hiding. And why did it take him 10 minutes to write that second tweet? Also, this is not a denial. This is basically a contradiction of what McMaster said. It sounds like he's talking to his supporters. Obama would have came out with Spicer the next morning and faced the press. This guy will never do a press briefing.

Last edited: