RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Can't you be caught spying for another country that we're not at war with and still be charged with treason?
No the bar is being engaged in a verified war. I don’t think even cyber war counts.

Keep in mind treason is punishable by death. You wouldn’t want spying to be considered as treason in non-Trump related arguments.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No the bar staff is being engaged in a verified war. I don’t think even cyber war counts.

Keep in mind treason is punishable by death. You wouldn’t want spying to be considered as treason in non-Trump related arguments.

Cyber can be war such as destroying a country infrastructure or their means of a country working. So if today Russia attacks our power grid and we have the Trump fiasco that shyt is now treason

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Cyber can be war such as destroying a country infrastructure or their means of a country working. So if today Russia attacks our power grid and we have the Trump fiasco that shyt is now treason
I don’t believe that’s correct. They were discussing this on MSNBC along these lines and cyberwar falls outside of that as it currently stands. The grounds are generally enemies that we are engaged in a “traditional” war. Keep in mind that the US engages in cyberwars frequently so that’s a very low bar for what we would consider war in this country.

Keep in mind war relative to the penalty of treason can only be declared by Congress.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly we are not in war and don’t consider Russia an enemy. If we declare war such cyber war etc... then it is treason. As of now we have collusion

I'll reword that then.

How are these people not charged with collusion and/or conspiracy? Seriously.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2997244-1421685192-2931094-1212433639-is30NQRu2hK5F.gif%2B

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly we are not in war and don’t consider Russia an enemy. If we declare war such cyber war etc... then it is treason. As of now we have collusion
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.. People forget the Or thats in there. Doesnt have to be a declared war. They are guilty for simply giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don’t believe that’s correct. They were discussing this on MSNBC along these lines and cyberwar falls outside of that as it currently stands. The grounds are generally enemies that we are engaged in a “traditional” war. Keep in mind that the US engages in cyberwars frequently so that’s a very low bar for what we would consider war in this country.

Keep in mind war relative to the penalty of treason can only be declared by Congress.

Things gotta be changed as the aspect of war is changing due to technology. I am glad nobody experience that but times have changed since WW2.