RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Stone is such a blowhard. :mjlol:

Cuz was like "On second thought, I might listen to what Bob had to say".
He is such a weirdo, and given his track record, he probably already started/has been snitching since Friday morning. He is such a liar, it will really take Mueller A LOT of time to filter out the real from the fake. His TV run this weekend alone makes him one of the most unreliable and easily discredited witnesses the SCO could have, which would hurt them in court if they saw fit to use anything he told them in any prosecution/trial. I don't see any path to Mueller even wanting him as a witness for reasons stated.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
The Mueller She Wrote pod has such great info and sourcing, but it is so fukking hard to get through without cringing at their completely corny and wack sense of humor. If they just presented this pod straight up, maybe a couple of decent jokes, but these 3 are fukking so corny

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Mueller She Wrote pod has such great info and sourcing, but it is so fukking hard to get through without cringing at their completely corny and wack sense of humor. If they just presented this pod straight up, maybe a couple of decent jokes, but these 3 are fukking so corny

:yeshrug: i can deal with them yucking it up.
if i had my own podcast dedicated to a specific subject, i'm sure that i would stray off the path or even actively look for tangents to speak on.
i do think that they are a bit too self referential in regards to the show's past content.

AG's interviews have all been good and it's a great recap of the week's news.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: i can deal with them yucking it up.
if i had my own podcast dedicated to a specific subject, i'm sure that i would stray off the path or even actively look for tangents to speak on.
i do think that they are a bit too self referential in regards to the show's past content.

AG's interviews have all been good and it's a great recap of the week's news.
Maybe I’m just a grumpy guy, but this weeks show has been so fukking dorky and cringe to me, specifically.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The FBI raided Stone's storage place in Florida. Between his house, his storage and his crib in NYC, it's probably a bunch of evidence. He seems like the type to keep stuff in order to look back at it and relish in his fukkery. Like a psycho who attends the funeral of the person he killed.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Cyber can be war such as destroying a country infrastructure or their means of a country working. So if today Russia attacks our power grid and we have the Trump fiasco that shyt is now treason
Yeah you but you have to declare war on said country for treason to be in the mix.

America has not declared war on Russia or any of the other countries involved

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The FBI raided Stone's storage place in Florida. Between his house, his storage and his crib in NYC, it's probably a bunch of evidence. He seems like the type to keep stuff in order to look back at it and relish in his fukkery. Like a psycho who attends the funeral of the person he killed.
Word is Rog was keeping that shyt for his own blackmail on former collaborators. He’s fukked.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
full

:ohlawd:
My G I can't steal this smiley cause it says it has to be over 100 whatever in height

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm