RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.. People forget the Or thats in there. Doesnt have to be a declared war. They are guilty for simply giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

I understand what you are saying but Russia is not considered an enemy. We have treaties etc with them as well.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Don't worry shyt will be add two times fold once this Trump fiasco is done.
Well what I find more interesting is that they named a new director who was on Motherfukker-1’s transition team, worked for Bolton at the UN, and worked for Deutsche Bank. Wtf? Is it really all just this out in the open?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I figured Kushner and Don Jr would be the last to be indicted. Don Jr most likely lied to Congress so that's an easy indictment.

full

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stone is such a blowhard. :mjlol:

Cuz was like "On second thought, I might listen to what Bob had to say".
Roger Stone has such low credibility that it is possible that Mueller doesn't even attempt to do a deal with him. His reference to the guy who lied on the stand in Godfather is a sign that he can't be trusted.

In my head, the scene I'm hoping plays out is that Stone kept preparing for a deal and then slowly realizing that the Special Council doesn't need him at all and is just going to hit him with a sentence and starts floundering and trying to help publicly.... Pretty sure this is how things played out for Cohen.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Roger Stone has such low credibility that it is possible that Mueller doesn't even attempt to do a deal with him. His reference to the guy who lied on the stand in Godfather is a sign that he can't be trusted.

In my head, the scene I'm hoping plays out is that Stone kept preparing for a deal and then slowly realizing that the Special Council doesn't need him at all and is just going to hit him with a sentence and starts floundering and trying to help publicly.... Pretty sure this is how things played out for Cohen.
To your point we has no value as a verbal witness. Unless he gives them physical evidence he doesn't have much leverage. Like someone said he got the light indictment so they don't tip their hand towards other elements of the investigation.