RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

YOOOOO!!!!! :whoo:

RUDY GIULIANI TOOK RUSSIAN ORGANIZED CRIME AFFILIATED MONEY IN THE 90S AND THE ARTICLE ABOUT IT DISAPPEARED FROM RUSSIAN NEWSPAPERS!

heres a more recent version: Trump Lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s mysterious ties to Russia and former Soviet Union span decades

Dxw1h0VXcAAtDTf.jpg

Dxw1h0YWsAAxeVv.jpg

Dxw1h0TWkAEgJTL.jpg

:weebaynanimated:​

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not seeing it based on this indictment.....They pressed him with this, stacked the deck as much as possible now. Maybe they have more info for a superceding. But, this case would be a nightmare in front of a jury, it is too complicated, too unsexy, hard to explain the crime to a jury of average joes. They stacked it this way because they probably expected him to fuss and fight and cry like a little kid, but he will eventually plea. With guys like Flynn and Van Der Zwan, they knew they would plea off the top, and give them an easy out.

They are showing a strong hand on Stone, and hoping he breaks. But, it isn't a royal flush.
Maybe but his money ain’t long enough to properly battle the feds. Look at those tomato cans Manafort has.....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why you think when he was head of SDNY he went after the Italian crime families hard body and left the NY Russian mafia alone
:Russianbreh:
YESSIR!!!

Remember this quote??? :mindblown:

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mob-boss-paul-castellano-assassinated-30-years-article-1.2467098

Paul Castellano hit, 30 years later: The gruesome assassination of New York mob boss that gave way to John Gotti

Gotti and his crew of hand-picked assassins wearing Russian-type fur hats, were carrying out the ultimate power play — killing the boss of their family -- without the permission or blessing of the heads of the Genovese, Colombo, Luchese, and Bonanno families.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stone would suck Nixon's cock if he could. He wants to be Richard so bad.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why you think when he was head of SDNY he went after the Italian crime families hard body and left the NY Russian mafia alone
:Russianbreh:

when i was a kid in in the 80's all you heard about was the italian mob in NYC.
when i moved back there as an adult and saw how many russians were in Brighton Beach i was like :dwillhuh:
i don't know how long the ruskies have been holding it down there but that shyt is straight up Little Moscow.