RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
when i was a kid in in the 80's all you heard about was the italian mob in NYC.
when i moved back there as an adult and saw how many russians were in Brighton Beach i was like :dwillhuh:
i don't know how long the ruskies have been holding it down there but that shyt is straight up Little Moscow.
Since the 70s but after the Feds took out the wops the ruskies started expanding throughout BK...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
when i was a kid in in the 80's all you heard about was the italian mob in NYC.
when i moved back there as an adult and saw how many russians were in Brighton Beach i was like :dwillhuh:
i don't know how long the ruskies have been holding it down there but that shyt is straight up Little Moscow.
This is why y’all have to start calling our detractors in this thread who aren’t making the connections between all these arrests of Russian mobsters and mafia enforcers that I post in here.

The FBI is rolling up a major network of Russian mafia before our eyes and it sped up in the trump years.

It’s ALL related and don’t let anyone in this thread who keeps complaining tell you a goddamn word otherwise.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Cuck Stone is a poor man that can't afford health insurance and Mueller likes to target poor people that can;t defend themselves...

I'm not making this up, this is what Tucker Carlson just said...:deadmanny:

Lol he lives in a upper class neighborhood in lauderdale, far from broke

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Apparently Cuck Stone is a poor man that can't afford health insurance and Mueller likes to target poor people that can;t defend themselves...

I'm not making this up, this is what Tucker Carlson just said...:deadmanny:
A lot of these dudes blow money especially once the feds seize shyt. Manafort went broke.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is why y’all have to start calling our detractors in this thread who aren’t making the connections between all these arrests of Russian mobsters and mafia enforcers that I post in here.

The FBI is rolling up a major network of Russian mafia before our eyes and it sped up in the trump years.

It’s ALL related and don’t let anyone in this thread who keeps complaining tell you a goddamn word otherwise.

Nap, i agree with you 100%

but you need to realize that all of these tangential stories are all tread worthy.

post that shyt in here one time and then post a link to the thread dedicated to that particular story.
you are dealing with a sophisticated audience who can navigate compartmentalized information sources.

spin these stories off into threads that support this one.
it's a win win for everyone.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They do/say shyt like this just to goad him into overcompensating and doing some crazy shyt
You could not of had a worse day than Cheeto did today...

His whole Russian collusion team been indicted and he committed political suicide by conceding to Pelosi...

His base, aka the moron legion is one Anne Coultre c*nt hair away from calling him a fat p*ssy....:mjlol:

So I'd say he's done and Cheeto deep inside that morally bankrupt soulless 75% body fat body of his knows it...