RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Drunk Rudy.:mjlit:

I don’t think Guliani is even drunk at all. I think it’s all carefully planned and executed. He has always made crazy faces, always said strange shyt (e.g., truth isn’t truth), always acted odd. This is done to sow discord and increase confusion around the Trump collusion issue. I believe that’s textbook gaslighting, right?

We know Trump and his team are masters of polling, masters of alternative realities, and masters of postmodern confusion techniques. These leaks about Giuliani are all part of the plan. If Rudy can’t be trusted, the press can’t be trusted, the president can’t be trusted, Congress can’t be trusted, etc, what can be trusted? For the average person, I think they have no idea. This is what Trump wants. If you have no idea what’s going on, any and everything is put into question. It’s masterful manipulation of the public. Like, rhetoric and persuasion scholars will study this in the future (if not currently).

I dunno how to fix this problem though. How do you counter such a sophisticated psy-op? How? :jbhmm:

i think that everything you just said is possible AND rudy goes on air drunk.
he stays slurring words.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I know this but its obvious the Russians told Trump to shut this shyt down until told otherwise. shyt is insultingly blatant at this point. The media needs to stop p*ssy footing around this shyt.. its crazy they still act as if there is some doubt Trump isnt a Russian agent and we need to "wait til all the facts come out"..wtf?! He needs to be referred to as a traitor and Russian agent. They are doing their dirt right in the open with no fukks given.
Wait I didn't know I had an alias :laff:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know this but its obvious the Russians told Trump to shut this shyt down until told otherwise. shyt is insultingly blatant at this point. The media needs to stop p*ssy footing around this shyt.. its crazy they still act as if there is some doubt Trump isnt a Russian agent and we need to "wait til all the facts come out"..wtf?! He needs to be referred to as a traitor and Russian agent. They are doing their dirt right in the open with no fukks given.

Trump don’t hold the final say on when to open it.. Sen Majority leader bring the Congress bill in they vote yes on it and send it to the president.. he either signs or not.. if he signs to keep the gov shut the senate can override him and the gov is open..

This clown just stalling at this point

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Impeachment proceedings need to start now.. fukk are they waiting for?! Mueller will just have to get in where he fit in. How the fukk can they sit back and watch these traitors break the government like that. If Mueller has at least one damming piece of evidence he can share.. give that shyt up to the Dems and let them do their thing.. at this rate.. this mutherfukker and his band of traitors will skate because Mueller thinks he needs til the year 2035 to complete his investigation. fukking infuriating this whole situation.

the House has been hiring lawyers for investigations.
the dems just took power...this shyt takes time.

let it marinate.

:ahh:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump don’t hold the final say on when to open it.. Sen Majority leader bring the Congress bill in they vote yes on it and send it to the president.. he either signs or not.. if he signs to keep the gov shut the senate can override him and the gov is open..

This clown just stalling at this point
Breh I feel you and all that but at this point its obvious this shut down isnt about a wall or the money for a wall. This isnt mitch being a bytch. Its about watching the government and country crash and burn.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He said he would take a bullet for Trump. What's he have to be scared of?

full

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Breh I feel you and all that but at this point its obvious this shut down isnt about a wall or the money for a wall. This isnt mitch being a bytch. Its about watching the government and country crash and burn.

my guy, we just saw a coup take place.
now we are watching the counter-coup.

be thankful that it's all being done through the courts and legislation.
it could be much, much worse.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

5m
Replying to @ZoeTillman
JUST IN: Here is Paul Manafort's reply to materials Mueller's office submitted last week re: whether he lied. His lawyers dispute that the evidence supports the conclusion that he intentionally lied. (It appears the redactions are properly done this time) https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5692176/1-23-19-Manafort-Reply.pdf …

Dxn352_X4A0hi8N
✔@ZoeTillman
Manafort's lawyers: "Rather, when placed in proper context, much of the evidence presented by the OSC merely demonstrates a lack of consistency in Mr. Manafort’s recollection of certain facts and event"

3:38 PM - Jan 23, 2019