RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Impeachment proceedings need to start now.. fukk are they waiting for?! Mueller will just have to get in where he fit in. How the fukk can they sit back and watch these traitors break the government like that. If Mueller has at least one damming piece of evidence he can share.. give that shyt up to the Dems and let them do their thing.. at this rate.. this mutherfukker and his band of traitors will skate because Mueller thinks he needs til the year 2035 to complete his investigation. fukking infuriating this whole situation.

Relax B

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lol my dude I'm relaxed but it's obvious this shut down is a Republican coup at this point. Why are they sitting back watching it happen?! Republicans dont play by the rules so why are Democrats? Snatch all the traitors the fukk up out of there.
Breh Republicans are already breaking ranks to open the gov up.. It’s Mitch McConnell that’s stalling...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol my dude I'm relaxed but it's obvious this shut down is a Republican coup at this point. Why are they sitting back watching it happen?! Republicans dont play by the rules so why are Democrats? Snatch all the traitors the fukk up out of there.
I feel you

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Trump and Giuliani both took public aim at Michael Cohen's father-in-law, but Trump says: "Well, I would say he’s been threatened by the truth. He’s only been threatened by the truth.”
“He doesn’t want to tell the truth for me or other of his clients,” Trump added.
2:59 PM - Jan 23, 2019
Link

@1:35

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Republicans are already breaking ranks to open the gov up.. It’s Mitch McConnell that’s stalling...
I know this but its obvious the Russians told Trump to shut this shyt down until told otherwise. shyt is insultingly blatant at this point. The media needs to stop p*ssy footing around this shyt.. its crazy they still act as if there is some doubt Trump isnt a Russian agent and we need to "wait til all the facts come out"..wtf?! He needs to be referred to as a traitor and Russian agent. They are doing their dirt right in the open with no fukks given.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
kDTuFeo.gif