RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
529Dtv1.gif

Dope!!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my guy, we just saw a coup take place.
now we are watching the counter-coup.

be thankful that it's all being done through the courts and legislation.
it could be much, much worse.
Word up real shyt.. forgive a breh for bugging..this some wild shyt going on. My whole thing is this.. until I see these pieces of shyt in cuffs with Maddow reporting live during the perp walk, nothing is a given at this point.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ya'll should watch Ari's show on MSNBC right now. In a little bit he's going to be doing an interview with Jerome Corsi, Carter Page, Sam Numberg and a fourth Mueller witness/subject/target together at the same time. He's going to be asking them about their experiences being interviewed by Mueller and they will be talking to each other too.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would think Cohen's father in law is who the Southern Districts of New York's prosecutors wanted him to cooperate against, and he wouldn't. Also, regarding Manafort, he had potential real value as a cooperator, and from what I understand, prosecutors would give him every opportunity to correct mistakes, or a bad memory, there's no way they would negate the cooperation agreement unless there was beyond strong evidence that he was being intentionally dishonest and misleading.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I would think Cohen's father in law is who the Southern Districts of New York's prosecutors wanted him to cooperate against, and he wouldn't. Also, regarding Manafort, he had potential real value as a cooperator, and from what I understand, prosecutors would give him every opportunity to correct mistakes, or a bad memory, there's no way they would negate the cooperation agreement unless there was beyond strong evidence that he was being intentionally dishonest and misleading.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Truly thankful for the folks in this thread that help put shyt together like above for me. Super thankful, GREAT POST my g

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ya'll should watch Ari's show on MSNBC right now. In a little bit he's going to be doing an interview with Jerome Corsi, Carter Page, Sam Numberg and a fourth Mueller witness/subject/target together at the same time. He's going to be asking them about their experiences being interviewed by Mueller and they will be talking to each other too.
:ohhh: