RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
A Belarusian model who said she had evidence of Russian collusion with Donald Trump's election campaign is now in Russian police custody.

Nastya Rybka (real name Anastasia Vashukevich) was detained at Moscow's main airport after being deported from Thailand for soliciting.

Her lawyer posted a video on Instagram which, he says, shows her arrest.

A woman resembling her and looking sedated struggles as four men push her into a wheelchair, then carry her
Russia seizes model who made Trump claim

You can just smell the "accidental fall in her cell which led to blunt force head trauma" a mile away :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:michaelcohenfdup:

vtx9Fpq.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s true.

I just don’t see Pence being in Trump’s inner circle of trusted conspirators.

Now I definitely see him as someone who witnessed a crime but didn’t say anything so he goes down for aiding a criminal act after the fact.

pence strikes me as a deviously intelligent person. he's been in government long enough and those evangelical maniacs are HIGHLY disciplined and not prone to making stupid mistakes.

the problem is that people like trump have this weird gravitational force that slowly bends people (they have to have an inner soul susceptible to criminality) to his will. even if you actively try to stay away from overtly criminal acts, trump is so THOROUGHLY criminal that just by the fact that you're around him, you'll inevitably be dragged into shyt. think about how he makes pence go out and make stupid statements that are patently false and i guarantee you that he's been in the room when other corrupt decisions were discussed and implemented. once trump is almost gone, everyone and anyone will start selling out to save themselves. pence won't leave unscathed.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
A Belarusian model who said she had evidence of Russian collusion with Donald Trump's election campaign is now in Russian police custody.

Nastya Rybka (real name Anastasia Vashukevich) was detained at Moscow's main airport after being deported from Thailand for soliciting.

Her lawyer posted a video on Instagram which, he says, shows her arrest.

A woman resembling her and looking sedated struggles as four men push her into a wheelchair, then carry her
Russia seizes model who made Trump claim

About to get that polonium package...
:francis: