RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peach_Sangria_Item_579x441.ashx

the only peach mint this thread will see :francis:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I m not gonna deny or say yes they're right. However, pay attention. shyt gonna be flying soon.

Trump doesn't get it. They trynna get him outta there, but not for Russia. It's for violation of ethics, rules of law, and constitution. You see Comey didn't testify ? He knows why he wouldn't testify, not because he's shook. Republicans gonna cut a deal. Give up Trump and save face or go down with him ? However, some of them are already fukked. Gordy always asking how they get the info. These fukks asking the FBI to reveal their informants identities lol.

These dudes gonna get clapped so bad. Even if Trump put Gordy in there, Gordy can't just come and say we gonna kill this, while he's brand new. Plus, they know who he is.

WHat a show ?What a sad time for America as well ? No Way America comes back from this at all. At all. Unless we invade Russia and get Putin. That's the only solution.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I m not gonna deny or say yes they're right. However, pay attention. shyt gonna be flying soon.

Trump doesn't get it. They trynna get him outta there, but not for Russia. It's for violation of ethics, rules of law, and constitution. You see Comey didn't testify ? He knows why he wouldn't testify, not because he's shook. Republicans gonna cut a deal. Give up Trump and save face or go down with him ? However, some of them are already fukked. Gordy always asking how they get the info. These fukks asking the FBI to reveal their informants identities lol.

These dudes gonna get clapped so bad. Even if Trump put Gordy in there, Gordy can't just come and say we gonna kill this, while he's brand new. Plus, they know who he is.

WHat a show ?What a sad time for America as well ? No Way America comes back from this at all. At all. Unless we invade Russia and get Putin. That's the only solution.

I'm with you on everything, but the penultimate sentence.

That's pretty much a guarantee of nuclear war. :patrice:

I can see sanctions being handed out like candy until Moscow is queuing for bread and chicks are fukking for yankee blue jeans again, though.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How long until Dementia Orange tweets that Fox needs to fire Wallace because he is "very unfair" and "not a nice guy"? :heh:

Thus they've begun white washing the media to reflect their agenda. And y'all said the Hitler comparisons were reaching:stopitslime:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

The usa don't need to come back from this :yeshrug:

And no one is invading Russia. THe usa is just gonna have to take the L on this.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Who can he pick that is trustworthy and leak proof at this point ? He ousts Bannon and hrs dead. I. Een hearing Spice been stressed out about getting axed and being a fall guy. Trump gonna lose it. Seriously, he better hope and pray he only gets impeached. If he gets imprisoned, he's done. Trump has so many charges that can make a great case on him. Not even funny.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Which is their ultimate plan. They want to scuttle the investigation from the inside out. This whole situation wlll get way worse before it gets better. You have Trump supporters/ operative traitors already within the fbi. This is a white supremacist coup of the U.S. government thats been in the plans I'd say since 2010. There's a clear method to Trump and the Republican party's madness.
Earlier than this

The FBI has been warning that White Supremacists have infiltrated LE for over a decade now. So positions of government? Pfft that's not even a question.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Russia will just get hit with more sanctions. Hopefully it tanks their country.