RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man the amount of dirty Republicans who may get busted will be one for the ages. I won't be surprised to see sucides/assassinations/snitching/IRS arrests/all types of shyt.

Once We get close watch Putin tries something international probably Syria. Everybody just stay prayed up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
South Korea just impeached the president and sent her and the owner of Samsung (which is responsible for like 15~20% of SK's GDP) to jail. Guess what, the economy's doing better and Samsung's stock went up.

It's better to shake up and purge - markets actually appreicate that because aside from a brief shock period, less corruption provides more transparency and thus predictability and stability.

Let me add, the ruling party got disbanded as well and practically the whole cabinet got sent to jail also. The US economy will be fine.

South Korea isn't the usa breh....

Way too hopeful about the usa

scarhead

All Star
Daps
South Korea isn't the usa breh....

Way too hopeful about the usa

To a degree yes. However, SK being a smaller economy, they were way more dependent on the status quo (Samsung and other conglomerates) than the US. And dollar still is the strongest currency - I think it'll work out.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
With a grain of salt:

EXCLUSIVE: Sealed Indictment granted against Donald Trump

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
4qrgx.jpg

:laugh:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they install a new FBI director and this whole thing is torched. Finito.
Which is their ultimate plan. They want to scuttle the investigation from the inside out. This whole situation wlll get way worse before it gets better. You have Trump supporters/ operative traitors already within the fbi. This is a white supremacist coup of the U.S. government thats been in the plans I'd say since 2010. There's a clear method to Trump and the Republican party's madness.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Again, you guys don't see the scope I'm aiming from. Disbanding a party would create an economic chaos. Think about the stock market. Think about how they manipulated system to suppress the economy with Obama. Do you think they would be okay losing their reps and politicians ? Admit it or not the private institutions shape the economy, not the government. That's why we have Devos as education secretary. That alien looking fukk Gordy has so many fukking pulls in the south. Think about his employers and people that pay him for policy just for once.
Been thinking about this as well. Comey might have beef with Trump, but I'm sure he's still loyal to the Republican Party. If the corruption compromises the entire party, I expect some of it to be swept under the rug. This two party system is an institution in this country and many entities from donors to media to the pols to lobbyists are heavily invested in maintaining the status quo. We saw the chaos the tea party created, imagine that tenfold if the GOP collapsed. I can't imagine what would happen to the stock market and the image of this country internationally if all the skeletons come out of the closet. Nah not happening....

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Been thinking about this as well. Comey might have beef with Trump, but I'm sure he's still loyal to the Republican Party. If the corruption compromises the entire party, I expect some of it to be swept under the rug. This two party system is an institution in this country and many entities from donors to media to the pols to lobbyists are heavily invested in maintaining the status quo. We saw the chaos the tea party created, imagine that tenfold if the GOP collapsed. I can't imagine what would happen to the stock market and the image of this country internationally if all the skeletons come out of the closet. Nah not happening....
I actually think the market will recover. People can't stop spending money. We were in the midst of a recession and high maintenance, gas guzzling SUVs were flying off the showroom floors.