RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Just a theory....this whole voter fraud commission is a way to enforce voter id laws and maybe give them the opportunity to rig the votes. I've been reading the tweets of this guy on twitter talking about voter fraud in WI. I havent looked to deep into it but from what I read it was worth looking at. I think I seen Hood post his tweet in this thread. The whole idea is asinine. Dude, you won. He's still worried about the popular vote like some weirdo. :dwillhuh: His mind is not in the right places and it actually bothers me that people don't focus on that. His mental state should be on the same level as Trump/Russia. He incriminated himself over 3 times this week and then the tweets? I'm need them to speed things up. :comeon:
Only person I've seen question his mental state is Mika from Morning Joe. Bill Maher pointed out him still focused on the vote total & appointing pence to look into it

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I been telling you dudes that Comey knows everybody that's compromised. This is soooo much worse than you guys think it is that it's not even funny. Obama knew that. That's mostly what got him so stressed out. Putin holds all the cards now. If you take Trump down with the rethugs that are part of this then you give Putin the W that he managed to manipulate his ways into the election, but if you don't take actions, you still have his agents in control of the country.

So, tell me again. What would you guys do ?

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
I been telling you dudes that Comey knows everybody that's compromised. This is soooo much worse than you guys think it is that it's not even funny. Obama knew that. That's mostly what got him so stressed out. Putin holds all the cards now. If you take Trump down with the rethugs that are part of this then you give Putin the W that he managed to manipulate his ways into the election, but if you don't take actions, you still have his agents in control of the country.

Destroy the republican party.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Destroy the republican party.

And ? Create a civil war on the economy ? Have you any ideas the power and connection those Cacs have ? Democrats are to blame for thus shyt. How you allow Putin to compromise so many people ?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Disband and destroy the party. The only thing the Democrats are guilty of is legitimizing these weirdos by acting like we are on equal footing ideology wise. The Republican party is the American Taliban.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Again, you guys don't see the scope I'm aiming from. Disbanding a party would create an economic chaos. Think about the stock market. Think about how they manipulated system to suppress the economy with Obama. Do you think they would be okay losing their reps and politicians ? Admit it or not the private institutions shape the economy, not the government. That's why we have Devos as education secretary. That alien looking fukk Gordy has so many fukking pulls in the south. Think about his employers and people that pay him for policy just for once.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Again, you guys don't see the scope I'm aiming from. Disbanding a party would create an economic chaos. Think about the stock market. Think about how they manipulated system to suppress the economy with Obama. Do you think they would be okay losing their reps and politicians ? Admit it or not the private institutions shape the economy, not the government. That's why we have Devos as education secretary. That alien looking fukk Gordy has so many fukking pulls in the south. Think about his employers and people that pay him for policy just for once.
fukk.

In your mind, what's the best possible outcome?

scarhead

All Star
Daps

South Korea just impeached the president and sent her and the owner of Samsung (which is responsible for like 15~20% of SK's GDP) to jail. Guess what, the economy's doing better and Samsung's stock went up.

It's better to shake up and purge - markets actually appreicate that because aside from a brief shock period, less corruption provides more transparency and thus predictability and stability.

Let me add, the ruling party got disbanded as well and practically the whole cabinet got sent to jail also. The US economy will be fine.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Complete destruction of the 2 party system. Every man and woman needs to run on their own merits

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A true liberal ideology would elevate the country to heights never seen. We see how Republicans have repeatedly tanked the economy, they wont be missed except by their loser base. They are regressive and dangerous to the American population. They've shown us they are willing to lie, break the law, etc to achieve their racist agenda. They are corrupt and past their usefulness. Disband the party.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
fukk.

In your mind, what's the best possible outcome?

I think it's to let go of all the people that are compromised by Russia. Anybody that averted money willingly should do a term, then more sanctions on Putin. Give him a 20 year embargo like Cuba. Too many fukking Russians here anyway. Let these duck stay at home. The biggest traitor after Trump is Tillerson imo. We should scratch Exxxon and Mobil with anything related to it. I'm pretty sure that's why the FBI taking so long and asking for resources. I bet you they already have proof of collusion but they just want complete resolution and a complete clean up to make a case for whatever is coming for Russia. We're heading towards a war now. It's not even dormant anymore. Lavrov made fun of Comey on national TV and Trump had an all Russian crew in the fukkING OVAL OFFICE. Let that sink on. An all Russian media in the Oval ffice with only Trump and a few of his comrades