RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
that's a "your move" statement :whoo:

nah. to me, it's either a "you ain't seen nothing yet" statement or "they know but they/we just can't tell y'all how they know" statement.

whatever the case, trust, their editors and lawyers and shyt have been painstakingly pouring over every word of this article prior to publishing it. this is a fukking serious piece. it's a total gutshot against the sitting president of the united states. it wouldn't even surprise me if they were sitting on it for a while, continuing to work it...just to get other sources to confirm and then for their whole team to comb over it, revise (probably many times), and eventually give it the green light.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nah. to me, it's either a "you ain't seen nothing yet" statement or "they know but they/we just can't tell y'all how they know" statement.

whatever the case, trust, their editors and lawyers and shyt have been painstakingly pouring over every word of this article prior to publishing it. this is a fukking serious piece. it's a total gutshot against the sitting president of the united states. it wouldn't even surprise me if they were sitting on it for a while, continuing to work it...just to get other sources to confirm and then for their whole team to comb over it, revise (probably many times), and eventually give it the green light.

They been working on the story for over a year

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This... is scary.... like very very scary. The fact that a foreign power can hack, influence and control the highest office in our nation? The blood trail will be long and deep...

full

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This... is scary.... like very very scary. The fact that a foreign power can hack, influence and control the highest office in our nation? The blood trail will be long and deep...
If you have solutions, feel free to run for Congress. Congress has abdicated their responsibility for 30 years. Coincidently, Democrats have been parrroting republican orthodoxy for around 30 years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you have solutions, feel free to run for Congress. Congress has abdicated their responsibility for 30 years. Coincidently, Democrats have been parrroting republican orthodoxy for around 30 years.
Stop saying this dumb shyt.

I swear to god some of yall act like since Bernie Sanders came on the scene there's no "real democrats" anymore.

Who the fukk you think was fighting republicans all these years?

Democrats are NOT the problem.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn