RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Donald Trump is a threat to national security.

He has been the subject of more investigations than any other politician in US history by this point. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure who'd win over him in this regard.

Because of that fact, I'm actually relieved that Mueller is taking his time to fully investigate him. He's involved in a cacophony of corruption, and I want his final report to definitively nail Trump and his cronies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The FBI legit asked if Trump was working for Russia.

Can you imagine the NYTimes newsroom pondering that headline??????

Imagine the lawyers who sat there wondering if this choice would make or break them.

I’m 50 years that headline will be all anyone remembers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Former Assistant Director for Counter Intelligence on MSNBC said for them to open up that type of inquiry into the POTUS, they needed detailed intelligence to validate a reasonable suspicion and it would have needed to be approved by DOJ. So Rosenstein approved of it.

This may be why Rosenstein appointed Mueller. Rosenstein seems like the type to think 10 steps ahead. Master chess player.
tenor.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is a pretty big development.

I remember when Trump supporters kept saying that Trump isn't a subject or target in the Russia investigation. :ohhh:

We now know that's not true. :mjlit:

Also, this line stuck out to me (emphasis mine):

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials.

Doesn't mean it doesn't exist :mjgrin:

And since this inquiry was rolled into the Mueller probe, he had everything the FBI gathered up to that point from the jump :wow:

This is getting wild. :wow:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're setting the public up. I suggest people start making nothing smoothies. Trying to lose weight from the nothing feast from the holidays
Im trying to do more vegan meals so the Impossible Nothingbugers in my future are going to be

full

With cheese, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and hots
full

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I like my nothing smoothies with pineapple, banana, mango spinach and kale. The nothingness adds to the flavor :wow:

Trump for months said Mexico will pay for the wall and had it on his website. Now he says he never said that :wow:

How long before everyone brings up how many times he said that the FBI is not investigating me just to say, he never said that :wow:

I'm here for all the fukkery...