RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

i want to automatically :duck:the hell out of this but mensch and the rest of the twitter crew have been swinging for the fences. and actually been hitting a lot of home-runs, really early in the count at that.

i'm still very much leaning towards :duck:but i'll leave the door open and go with :leon:.

leon's close enough. they both got the hat, the glasses, the strong expression on their faces...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Normally, I would agree with this statement, but that entire party could be implicated as complete traitors. Their base is always preaching that America first shyt.

In all honesty, if this was Russia's play in the last 20-30 years, by slowly infiltrating the Republican party and having them enact atrocious measures in this country, they did one hell of a job. :ehh:

Daps
If Trump truly fired Comey over the Russia investigation, he should be impeached immediately for obstruction of justice.

The way the GOP has been behaving lately is very........ unsettling to say the least. Not in the sense that they are any worse than they have been in the past. They aren't. It's the same mix of hypocrisy and demonism we've grown to understand.

The one thing the GOP has never done is let one person ruin its machine. Like it or not, the GOP is a fine-oiled machine that wins non-stop. But they know Trump is going to take them down. They're refusal to kick Trump to the curb proves that. They are going down with this ship.

So, my natural inclination is to believe that the entire party is going to be implicated heavily in the Russia investigation. Ryan, McConnell, Chaffetz, Nunes, Hatch. Doesn't matter.

The raid on the Annapolis fundraising office helps solidify that belief as well.

This is the sword they are going to fall on. They can't turn on Trump because if he goes down they are all going down with him.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Trump truly fired Comey over the Russia investigation, he should be impeached immediately for obstruction of justice.

The way the GOP has been behaving lately is very........ unsettling to say the least. Not in the sense that they are any worse than they have been in the past. They aren't. It's the same mix of hypocrisy and demonism we've grown to understand.

The one thing the GOP has never done is let one person ruin its machine. Like it or not, the GOP is a fine-oiled machine that wins non-stop. But they know Trump is going to take them down. They're refusal to kick Trump to the curb proves that. They are going down with this ship.

So, my natural inclination is to believe that the entire party is going to be implicated heavily in the Russia investigation. Ryan, McConnell, Chaffetz, Nunes, Hatch. Doesn't matter.

The raid on the Annapolis fundraising office helps solidify that belief as well.

This is the sword they are going to fall on. They can't turn on Trump because if he goes down they are all going down with him.
:blessed:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

A device was definitely planted. It explains US media being barred from attending. Is it possible this was done on purpose by the administration knowing that they are on the way out? One last scheme before the hammer drops on them

Im thinking collusion btwn repubs/russians to spy on any incoming Dem presidents. If trump gets tossed in bushes, both the repubs and ruskies want ears in the oval office to know whats happening next.

I dont put it past them :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Paul Ryan as to begin that process. Not gonna happen. Trump is the manipulable fool with enough working digits to sign a bill that Grover Norquist and him dreamed of.