RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Title needs to be updated again. Manafort has not registered as a foreign agent

That he never registered, that he didnt because of the advice given to him from the Justice Dept per his spokesperson and that Sessions nor the DOJ would say if Session is involved nor will they confirm or deny that he has also recused himself from investigations regarding Manafort. She stated that she has been asking since yesterday and even made calls personally for a answer and got nothing. That's big.

In addition, she was speaking with Sen. Wyden who stated they are having a hard time getting docs from the CIA and as I stated earlier, Pompano was acting like a total jerk when responding to questions at the cyber threat hearing earlier today.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
RICO case gonna give us President Hatch:russ:

If this is true, all kidding aside, it's the end of the GOP. Not just that it's a gut punch to the country as a whole. If this is all true it's unprecedented, I can't even begin to imagine what the next step is for the country when the smoke clears

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm watching Lawrence O'donell and he just made an interesting comment that to me, should cause every Republican go give Trump a side eye. To date, I have not heard one Republican come out FOR Flynn, (someone can correct me if I missed it). However, in that interview with ****, Trump praised Flynn repeatedly but made disparaging remarks about Comey. The same Comey who Republican's actual have come out to express their dismay of his firing. They should realize Trump only cares about his kids and loyalty from people he surrounds himself with. He's going to bring them crashing down with him, No telling what type shady deals and potential of millions of Russian money he offered and they went for it. This is going to be a great book one day.

Hatch is a racist :pacspit:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If this is true, all kidding aside, it's the end of the GOP. Not just that it's a gut punch to the country as a whole. If this is all true it's unprecedented, I can't even begin to imagine what the next step is for the country when the smoke clears
Thr GOP will be fine. Its way too many idiots in this country for them not to be in power.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thr GOP will be fine. Its way too many idiots in this country for them not to be in power.
Normally, I would agree with this statement, but that entire party could be implicated as complete traitors. Their base is always preaching that America first shyt.

In all honesty, if this was Russia's play in the last 20-30 years, by slowly infiltrating the Republican party and having them enact atrocious measures in this country, they did one hell of a job. :ehh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Normally, I would agree with this statement, but that entire party could be implicated as complete traitors. Their base is always preaching that America first shyt.

In all honesty, if this was Russia's play in the last 20-30 years, by slowly infiltrating the Republican party and having them enact atrocious measures in this country, they did one hell of a job. :ehh:
The issue with that theory is that they started the war on drugs 45 years ago and sent Goldwater as a presidential candidate in 1964 on the premise of preserving Jim Crow. Holy shyt you replied to taxman without making a homo joke at him :whoo:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The issue with that theory is that they started the war on drugs 45 years ago and sent Goldwater as a presidential candidate in 1964 on the premise of preserving Jim Crow. Holy shyt you replied to taxman without making a homo joke at him :whoo:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is real life

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Civil War 2 incoming tho...:heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Putin still has a higher approval rtg among Republicans than Obama, Hillary and any other Democrat. They'll be fine. And lets not pretend many people in the fbi and intel community supported Trump. Amd I'll guess his approval rtg w/ the military is pretty high