RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
don't ruin the fantasy for some people in here...
Claude and Louise will be completely irrelevant once active investigations and movement pickups. The only people who champion them are the people who were actively following them beforehand.

This article focuses on the tweets that did not come to fruition but you're not going to convince people of his lack of "legitimacy" when just as many things he also said were going to happen actually happened.

So it's a moot point to attempt to discredit him.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I can't possibly figure out why he thinks posting this type shyt on twitter is a great thing...
It's a testament to the alternative reality that they've created in the WH. The people who are in charge of babysitting him are busy cleaning up after him while he only believes what exists in his safe place - which he dictates because he's POTUS.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That Poltico article makes me believe that that Rogue Twitter account maybe real. I read that account all the time and a lot of it is corroborated on Poltico

Last edited: