RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this n1gga on his shyt today

It was then Lemon's turn to be bashed.

"This Don Lemon, who’s perhaps the dumbest person in broadcasting, Don Lemon at night it’s like — sometimes they’ll have a guest who by mistake will say something good. And they’ll start screaming, we’re going to commercial," said Trump. "They cut him off. Remember? I’ve seen things where by mistake somebody they bring in a guest and it turns out to be a positive. And they go, I mean they get just killed. The level of hatred."
:mjlol:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
RICO case gonna give us President Hatch:russ:
Several separate sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one nation, and with links within the US state and federal justice systems, have outlined evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America. I can also exclusively report a RICO case is being considered against the Republican party for laundering Russian money.

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.

On Donald Trump there is voluminous evidence he knowingly colluded with the Russian state in the hacking of the U.S election, and laundered Russian money through shell companies. This evidence is both data-based, for example, based on the way the server he registered laundered stolen voter registration databases with the DNC’s Vertica database in order to target Russian propaganda at voters.

He has additionally both directly obstructed justice and conspired with others to do so. Rather than repeat previous reporting in this piece I will devote a separate article to the case against Mr. Trump.

On Mike Pence, there is evidence that he obstructed justice, conspired to obstruct justice, and knew that General Mike Flynn was co-ordinating Russia’s propaganda messageon behalf of a foreign power. Pence also violated the Logan Act and obstructed justice when he conspired with Donald Trump to order General Flynn illegally to discuss the removal of sanctions while Barack Obama was still President, and that Pence, Trump and Flynn did so to undermine the action a sitting President was taking against a foreign adversary, as President Obama was expelling Russian spies. I do not mean in this list to exclude evidence of Pence’s espionage, sedition and money-laundering offenses which may have happened during the campaign; it is rather that sources have been more explicit as to Pence’s constitutional and legal violations around President Obama’s actions against Russia, conspiring with Trump to undermine the President of the United States in his action against a foreign adversary.

On Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, normally third in the line of succession, I can report as fact that sources say that Ryan has been legally intercepted, and is on tape, admitting that he knew Russian money was being laundered into the Republican party. Without co-operation pending resignation Ryan may find himself swept up into a RICO prosecution involving the apparatus of the Republican party who accepted laundered Russian money.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
xP0McLj.png
"You know, this Rico guy the Democrats want to bring in, I never liked him. I met him in WWE. He's terrible. Just the worst. Rico won't be able to get the job done. Very bad."

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wow where is this from? Link? fukk those traitors and their supporters.
that's mensch

but this dude said it a month ago

a few people said it, but I was never more sure of anything than this shyt popping off after nap got sent to the D-league for a couple of weeks

it's like those Hawks teams from the mid 2000s losing Joe Johnson and winning their next 10

rip
l3p9Z.gif