RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Steve Scalise is who the bigoted white establishment here in louisiana put their money behind. Dude will parrot anything trump or sarah sanders parrots. Believe it. He knows he'll be fine with the broke republicans around here as long as he parrots their right wing foolishness. I can't wait until the aftermath when he'll get in front of them and say, "Well I thought he had our bests interests at heart so I followed along." And they'll accept his excuse and make it their own excuse. You know they're already formulating their excuses in their head.
Scalise: I 'regret' speech to white supremacy group

Steve Scalise reportedly said he was 'like David Duke without the baggage'

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Steve Scalise is who the bigoted white establishment here in louisiana put their money behind. Dude will parrot anything trump or sarah sanders parrots. Believe it. He knows he'll be fine with the broke republicans around here as long as he parrots their right wing foolishness. I can't wait until the aftermath when he'll get in front of them and say, "Well I thought he had our bests interests at heart so I followed along." And they'll accept his excuse and make it their own excuse. You know they're already formulating their excuses in their head.
I'm still mad he survived

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

The spirit of Mike Wallace caught a hold of Chris for a minute or two. :banderas:

The facts don't match your imagination Sarah!!! :usure:

Cheeto not going to let Chris Wallace interview him or any WH personnel anymore...

Every interview Wallace has with them lately he calls out their flagrant bullshyt...

Definitely not what they expect going on FOX news...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

FUw1fra.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more intrigued that they all are using Oculus Rift in Israel. :ohhh:

:dead:

So between this and North Korea resuming its nuclear program, I think we have found the real Nothing Burgers.

Make pronouncements that have no real substance brehs.

Look impotent infront if the whole world brehs,

Keep shooting blanks brehs.