RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Soybeans were the top U.S. agricultural export in 2017, bringing in $21.6 billion, with around $12 billion of that coming from sales to China.

The man wiped out 12 Billion dollars in trade trying to look tough.

Cut your biggest agricultural market in half brehs.

Hope they can MAGA up some soybean recipes...

Dems need to echo this shyt to the moon... The POTUS single handedly wiped out a 21 billion dollar industry

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Soybeans were the top U.S. agricultural export in 2017, bringing in $21.6 billion, with around $12 billion of that coming from sales to China.

The man wiped out 12 Billion dollars in trade trying to look tough.

Cut your biggest agricultural market in half brehs.

Hope they can MAGA up some soybean recipes...

full

Yeah but new Trump Tower in Beijing is going to be glorious!

full

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You have got to be kidding me.

America needs to hold this L

Man destroyed a billion dollar market in months.

Hope those farmers have something else they can put in that land.

Besides Ls

So much winning. How the hell do you wipe out an entire industry???

Can someone look into who in the US made bets on Russian and Brazil soybean futures? This is fishy as hell.
I brought it up before but farmers here in Louisiana had to be bailed out behind this crap. Now it looks like that bailout money could have been kept as they're assed out regardless.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to be honest just an incident like this to me should subject a president to impeachment. there are zero reasons to do this that could even remotely interpreted as beneficial/required for our national interest.
the more we see the worse it looks. his people will swear up and down its all a lie even when you show em proof tho.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
to be honest just an incident like this to me should subject a president to impeachment. there are zero reasons to do this that could even remotely interpreted as beneficial/required for our national interest.

c/s many times over with Trump's different actions

honestly most of the mundane actions Trump has taken should've been enough to get him impeached.... that's not even to ponder the corruption and national security issues

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is she a better option for President? Probably.

Is she a better option for Presidential candidate? Nope.

She can't beat him.
This is the reality that people who hate Hillary can't understand.

Hillary can't beat a dude who literally just appeals to the worst in people. A lot of people think you just have to be a better person....nah. that shyt doesn't work.

You are immoral if you voted for Trump and people don't care. Its hard to understand how many people enjoy immorality.