RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
AOC is really driving the Republicans mad. Lol. Her very existence is a threat to them. Its so good to watch. If anyone has video of Slouch eye Sanders on Fox News getting her ass handed to her, please post it. Per twitter, she was called out repeatedly for lying and im her for it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AOC is really driving the Republicans mad. Lol. Her very existence is a threat to them. Its so good to watch. If anyone has video of Slouch eye Sanders on Fox News getting her ass handed to her, please post it. Per twitter, she was called out repeatedly for lying and im her for it.

The spirit of Mike Wallace caught a hold of Chris for a minute or two. :banderas:

The facts don't match your imagination Sarah!!! :usure:

Last edited:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lol yep the AOC Derangement Syndrome is strong, and actually a real thing

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I literally addressed what you attempted to re-ask.

1. its not a large number of people
2. I don't support the wall
3. Stop trolling.

I just want to point out that if we're building a wall on the southern border to stop terrorists then we need to build one on the northern border. We will also need to harden our coastlines and overseas territories. If we're using that logic. Right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just want to point out that if we're building a wall on the southern border to stop terrorists then we need to build one on the northern border. We will also need to harden our coastlines and overseas territories. If we're using that logic. Right?
You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

I'm saying that they do attempt to come in across the southern border, but the numbers are exaggerated. Thats the point.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also special underwater nets for terrorists coming in on the drug submarines... And you will need to get the space force ready for when those terrorist try to hijack Virgin Galactic to get in through outer space.

:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Steve Scalise is who the bigoted white establishment here in louisiana put their money behind. Dude will parrot anything trump or sarah sanders parrots. Believe it. He knows he'll be fine with the broke republicans around here as long as he parrots their right wing foolishness. I can't wait until the aftermath when he'll get in front of them and say, "Well I thought he had our bests interests at heart so I followed along." And they'll accept his excuse and make it their own excuse. You know they're already formulating their excuses in their head.