RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This orange retard is gon inevitably lose his shyt and walk away from one of these WH press conferences like...

You all a bunch of fukkin' a$$holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fukkin' fingers and say, that guys a two bit con man that colludes with the Russians. So... what that make you? a patriot? You're not a patriot. You just know how to hide. Me, I don't have that problem, I have a very bigly smart brain. Me, I'm always transparent even when I tell the truth and you fact check me and say I lied. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. Make way for the big bad Kremlin guy. There's a big bad Kremlin guy comin' through! Better get outta his way before he calls Putin!

Trump's "You can't handle the Truth" speech.

Like Col. Jessep, you get the feeling he wants to admit and brag about how he is fleecing America. He just needs the right amount of pressure and be prodded in the right direction. Hopefully someone is recording when he does.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Do all these pearl clutching pols our here acting like fukking clown over curses even realize that their daughters/granddaughters, in a A LOT of cases sons/grandsons sending naked pictures to Lil’ B the Based God?
I remember a Saturday morning in an October where Jason Chaffetz said he couldn’t support the president because he had a daughter. By Tuesday he was singing a different tune.

If you keep letting republicans play the morality card on you maybe you’re an idiot. The republicans think the Pope is out of line.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I remember a Saturday morning in an October where Jason Chaffetz said he couldn’t support the president because he had a daughter. By Tuesday he was singing a different tune.

If you keep letting republicans play the morality card on you maybe you’re an idiot. The republicans think the Pope is out of line.

AOC nailed these idiots by bringing up Trump’s Access Hollywood tape. fukk the right and their bs morality plays, they’re a blight on humanity.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They actually don't. Especially when your racism allows you yourself to become exploited. :pachaha:

Classic tree falling in the forest concept.

"If I feel superior to the negro even though I am living in a trailer and using foodstamps - am I really better off?"

You may be surprised at how these folks think.