RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
JZ5UCWz.gif

VIDEO:

TTcIQIk.gif

qM4wydk.gif

1kJ6T95.gif

Detroiters, we different brehs.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ann Coulter,Cacs and Friends,Jeanine Pirro and Rush Limbaugh will call me a p*ssy on Twitter:sadcam:
I just ran through every scenario in my head, like Dr. Strange, and found through over 14.7 million alternative timelines, there are 0 in which Judge Jeanine would EVER have anything negative to say about Trump

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This orange retard is gon inevitably lose his shyt and walk away from one of these WH press conferences like...

You all a bunch of fukkin' a$$holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fukkin' fingers and say, that guys a two bit con man that colludes with the Russians. So... what that make you? a patriot? You're not a patriot. You just know how to hide. Me, I don't have that problem, I have a very bigly smart brain. Me, I'm always transparent even when I tell the truth and you fact check me and say I lied. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. Make way for the big bad Kremlin guy. There's a big bad Kremlin guy comin' through! Better get outta his way before he calls Putin!

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Its clear as day that trump is here to play on the growing resentment and anger whites have felt during the Obama administration. For the first time in US history, being white wasn't all that right. Black president, transgender's, legal gay marriage, the pouring of immigrants across the border, the white man was endangered. So they put in a puppet that would play on the fear and hate of these rural rednecks. The irony is, they are mad because they are told brown people took their jobs even though their jobs and skills are rendered obsolete thanks to outsourcing and automation. and instead of adapting and adjusting, they go on welfare, blame mexicans and blacks, and vote for people who threaten to take said welfare away from them. its just... wow...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its clear as day that trump is here to play on the growing resentment and anger whites have felt during the Obama administration. For the first time in US history, being white wasn't all that right. Black president, transgender's, legal gay marriage, the pouring of immigrants across the border, the white man was endangered. So they put in a puppet that would play on the fear and hate of these rural rednecks. The irony is, they are mad because they are told brown people took their jobs even though their jobs and skills are rendered obsolete thanks to outsourcing and automation. and instead of adapting and adjusting, they go on welfare, blame mexicans and blacks, and vote for people who threaten to take said welfare away from them. its just... wow...
Racism is a mental illness