RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
LOL If you don't give me money for the wall, I'll look foolish :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

"...all around the world, same song...."

"You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall," Pena Nieto said. "My position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall."

Trump responded, "But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press, because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

He went on, "But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind, because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall. I have to."

He suggested that they publicly say they're still determining who will pay for the wall.

Trump then threatened, "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore, because I cannot live with that."

Trump urges Mexican president: Stop saying you won't pay for the wall

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I’m convinced Mueller got those treason charges on deck but he gonna deal with all the fukk boys first :mjgrin:

I hope you're right.....and that could be the best tactic. Top down and bottom up so that you catch all the rats...at least that's what I'm hoping for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another topic, why is Trump still trying to get funding for a wall that is already almost complete?

His tweet from Jan 2:

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It's entertaining as fukk watching this man fail...the multiple TV shows and movies that will be spawned as a result of this embarassment of a Presidency is going to be epic

One of the myriad of things that I don't understand is why (his) people can't see that he has such a limited bag of tricks....it's the same thing, over and over again with FJ...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the myriad of things that I don't understand is why (his) people can't see that he has such a limited bag of tricks....it's the same thing, over and over again with FJ...

His people know he’s lying and don’t care, that’s why he doubles down. It’s all about “owning the libs”

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Oh I feel you

It's funny because...in college I wasn't big on politics but I was trying to understand all the little things. Even took a few Poli Sci classes.

How these cats move...when they say things on TV in a such a way that they're trying to convey a message to their "base" or to the audience

It really is an art political science.

But when I was in undergrad, in business school the thing that we focused on the most was ENRON. All my classes had a huge section on ethics and the legal ramifications of doing dumb shyt with your company. The whole Enron shyt was constantly drilled into our heads, and it was funny because when it happend, all the older heads were saying "Man...this Enron shyt...they're gonna be studying that for years. Entire curriculum will be based on it..." and I'd nod like yeah that's what we're discussing in all my classes:mjgrin:

My man....THIS shyt?? THIS TRUMP shyt RIGHT HERE????? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :banderas:

Motherfukkers are going to be studying this shyt FOR DECADES TO COME.

It's like a Tiramisu of fukkkery breh...that's the best way to describe it

Daps
Stupidity but many of them have their dreams of living comfortably despite not being intelligent or remarkable in any way tied up in his empty promises. You'd be hard pressed to meet a conservative who can see reality for what it is

Just a heads up fam, I think I might get banned or something because apparently if you are white and you show sympathy for the little 7 yr old baby that got killed, and then discuss systemic racism in LE and military, Nicole from TRL gets you put on a list of white supremacists. LOL, WTF goes on over in that sub?

It would be just my luck to get railroaded and banned right when this shyt is getting good and I want to celebrate with my coli fam.
That bird is just another try hard e-militant. Her posts are harder to read than Sccit, but Sccit has an excuse since he's on the spectrum and types in all caps. She has the raw anger of a woman that has 5 kids by 6 men and none of them pay child support. Perfect fit for TLR in 2019

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Just a heads up fam, I think I might get banned or something because apparently if you are white and you show sympathy for the little 7 yr old baby that got killed, and then discuss systemic racism in LE and military, Nicole from TRL gets you put on a list of white supremacists. LOL, WTF goes on over in that sub?

It would be just my luck to get railroaded and banned right when this shyt is getting good and I want to celebrate with my coli fam.
Don't go to TLR seriously, the place is the worst part of this website.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
JBO is the badlands

TLR is the small town right before it....that's where to load up on supplies and booze before you keep travelling towards the area in the distance where the light does not touch...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hear y’all, I’m not sweating it anymore, she had mentioned getting me put on some list that is kept by some poster named king of creampies (lol) and I figured it was some ban list or something. I realize now he is just another alias of **** and I really don’t give a fukk. I normally don’t post over there, but the story about that baby getting killed is just tragic and I didn’t see a thread over here. This is trumps America, unfortunately