RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
I hear y’all, I’m not sweating it anymore, she had mentioned getting me put on some list that is kept by some poster named king of creampies (lol) and I figured it was some ban list or something. I realize now he is just another alias of **** and I really don’t give a fukk. I normally don’t post over there, but the story about that baby getting killed is just tragic and I didn’t see a thread over here. This is trumps America, unfortunately
TLR was trash before Trump to be fair. Majority of posters there probably still think Hillary=Trump

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
How can you go on TV and say Pelosi is placing too much significance on the word wall? Our President has been calling it that for over 2 years

those people are amoral...they will do something then turn around and condemn someone else for doing the exact same thing...they dont care which is right or wrong..they just want/need everything to work out in their favor...the ends justify the means...