RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Just a heads up fam, I think I might get banned or something because apparently if you are white and you show sympathy for the little 7 yr old baby that got killed, and then discuss systemic racism in LE and military, Nicole from TRL gets you put on a list of white supremacists. LOL, WTF goes on over in that sub?

It would be just my luck to get railroaded and banned right when this shyt is getting good and I want to celebrate with my coli fam.

:no: please don't get banned breh, you say all the angry shyt i would in a much more articulate way without losing the rage of it :laugh:

I generally stay the hell out of that area myself. I never hear good things from there.

i go to TLR when i want to talk reckless.
i have some gems in that cesspool .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just a heads up fam, I think I might get banned or something because apparently if you are white and you show sympathy for the little 7 yr old baby that got killed, and then discuss systemic racism in LE and military, Nicole from TRL gets you put on a list of white supremacists. LOL, WTF goes on over in that sub?

It would be just my luck to get railroaded and banned right when this shyt is getting good and I want to celebrate with my coli fam.
Don't let **** get you banned crehs. :mjgrin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Don't let **** get you banned crehs. :mjgrin:

It has to be ****, right? I knew the minute he got so angry when I called him out on being a breh.
Hit the coli to collect MORE dikk pics, brehs.

i gotta find all the **** memes i've made over the years.

full

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Mods DO NOT ban this man. He contributes to this important thread (possibly the most important thread on the coli).
:ehh: Now u good fam.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Last edited: