RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Talking is all these Rethuglicans do. If Romney votes down on Trump’s unfit conservative judges then I’ll start to believe it.
At the end of the day Romney is a republican. All these dudes talk but if they get a chance to put a far right supreme Court Justice in place to replace RBG for example all of them are bought to do so and also ideologically believe in doing so.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Fellow traveler huh? Yeah Bill Cooper has receipts in his book lol

speak on it brethren.

i need to gather my thoughts before i drop any more on it but this has been on my to do list for a while.

he dropped serious fire on his radio show / podcast in the early to late 90's.

ppl don't know.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have some things to say about the "fellow traveler" thing but i would like to hear what you have to say about it.

shout out and RIP to Bill Cooper.

im using that phrase in the colloquial sense...i get the vibes that the guy is definitely one of those right wing russia sympathizers

he's obviously going to be a known quantity to the various russian security organizations. i think they would much rather "trade" someone that is of no use to them (like this guy) for butina, then to give the US someone of value (as might usually be expected in any swap).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
8nB6.gif
tenor.gif

:dead: at these big raggedy sirens. Nap ain’t teach you shyt huh??:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is why I can't stand Scarbourough

he's on that "enemy of my enemy " tip.

the game is the game.

if he can use mitt cut trump then i'm down but i still got my eyes on mitt as the next target.

rethugs aint the only ones capable of sewing chaos within the ranks of the opposition.