RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The irony in the Mitt Romney op-ed is that the Pod Save America cast called this Christmas Eve. They received a question who will be the new Jeff Flake and they unanimously named Romney. They gave him credit because he has been one of the few R's to consistently call Trump out but they noted that after one or two bad pollings in Utah while running for Senate he routinely pulled back on being a "Never Trumper". I think its clear to everyone that he's about zero action.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
People need to read this.
I second this actually because the second Trump tower meeting does not get enough coverage. And I believe those of us who have followed this since prior to Trump swearing into office, that we knew this entire thing was bigger than him.

Up until now, Robert Mueller’s focus has been squarely on Russian collusion but as citizens from other countries are implicated, it seems the Special Counsel has widened his purview from just collusion with Russia, to collusion with a multi-nation alliance of at least four countries including Russia, Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates and Israel.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

His own family has no respect for him.

It's not even about a lack of respect. This is the shyt that bugs me out about white people that are fervent anti-trumpers. More than likely your own family members support Trump. Why are you out in these streets puffing your chest out like Trump is this rare evil occurrence?

Hop on your cell and hit up your people and talk to em.

For black people the fight is at the polls. For white people the fight is at the dinner table.

Handle your shyt at home and the rest of the world doesn't have to suffer.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The irony in the Mitt Romney op-ed is that the Pod Save America cast called this Christmas Eve. They received a question who will be the new Jeff Flake and they unanimously named Romney. They gave him credit because he has been one of the few R's to consistently call Trump out but they noted that after one or two bad pollings in Utah while running for Senate he routinely pulled back on being a "Never Trumper". I think its clear to everyone that he's about zero action.
You needed a podcast to show you mittens is made of terry cloth that means very soft?

I guess you forgot the Secretary of State candlelight dinner.